chapter 23

Lauren grabbed Camila by her waist kissing her passionately again.

This was love. Lauren and Camila knew it. Lauren knew she loved Camila, Camila knew she loved Lauren.

It was strange to the both of them of how they got these feelings.

How 2 people so different love each other.

"I really wish you weren't with Luke." Lauren whispered on Camila's lips.

Camila groaned and pulled away. "I totally forgot about Luke!" She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

Lauren held her own hands, feeling awkward and angry. She still hated the thought of Luke standing in the way of her and Camila. "Are you gonna break up with him?"

"No."

"What?! Why?!" Lauren's eyes widened in more anger.

"I can't just say 'Oh hey Luke, I'm dumping you because I like Lauren!" Camila yelled throwing up her arms.

"Well you can't stay with him, and make out with me!" Lauren crossed her arms.

Camila nodded and sighed again. "My life is so complicated."

"Yours?" Lauren scoffed. "I just got fucking arrested."

"What did you do anyway?" Camila now turned her undivided attention to Lauren.

"Um..." Lauren started. "I kinda robbed 4 or 5 stores." She shrugged.

"What?!"

"Oh come, it's not the worse I've done." Lauren tilted her head giving Camila the 'Really?' look.

Camila sighed once again. She sighed a lot under stress (preferably).

"Can we go home, I'm tired?" Lauren asked as Camila nodded.

She grabbed her hand and led her back to the car.

The ride was silent on the way home. Not even the radio was playing.

"Camz?" Lauren said breaking the silence.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"Thanks for bail in me out... I don't like being in jail honestly."

"Who does Lauren?" Camila took a quick glance at the older girl with her head down.

Lauren didn't answer. She reverted her head to look out the window.

"I don't really get you Lauren. Hell I don't think any one does." Camila looked at Lauren again. "Not even yourself."

This now got Lauren's attention wondering what she meant.

"You're so mysterious and locked up. She leave people wondering everywhere you go, I bet even yourself." She continued at Lauren listened. "You probably ask yourself 'Where Am I Going?' everyday huh?"

Lauren looked away from Camila again, not knowing where she was going with this.

"Last night I saw two sides of you I've never seen before. You were venerable and playful. I've never seen you like that Lauren, and I loved it to be honest." She went on. Lauren finally looked at Camila again.

"When you were crying I really said to myself 'Wow. Lauren Jauregui has feelings." Camila joked.

Lauren stifled a laugh.

Camila smiled before looking at her. "When we were with the others, you looked like you were having fun.... and not wanting to hurt us." She said making the both of them laugh again.

"I finally understand a bit of you Lauren Jauregui, and I plan to find out all of you."

-----------------------------------------

awwwww this chapter 😊💜

I'm really glad you guys liked the

trailer. IT TOOK FOREVER TO

FUCKING MAKE THO 😒

( btw all creds go to tumblr on the trailer )

also I really enjoy you guys feedback.

❤️ I don't know why but I get happy when I see someone commented on a chapter 😂😂😂

anyway ;

I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️

OH OH

AND I THINK BAD ROMANCE HAS 11-12k READS. IM SO FUCKING HAPPY I LOVE YOU GUYS.

IVE NEVER CONTINUED ON WITH A CAMREN STORY, BUT THIS ONE I DECIED TOO AND IM GLAD I DID 💜

ILY YOU ALL 💕

don't forget to vote and comment

🌟🌴🌹💙