chapter 41

Camila couldn't concentrate in math because Lauren keep sending her sexual texts.

I'm horny.

let's fuck right now

eat me out

CAMILA DONT IGNORE ME

baaaaaeeeee im needing you

ugh meet me in the bathroom

HOLY FUCK CAMILA TEXT BACK I KNOW YOURE SEEING THESE

I'm thinking about you touching me.

Camila stared wide-eyed at the naked photo Lauren sent to Camila's phone.. It was her vagina.

Like what you see? (;

"Camila? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher asked her.

Camila quickly shook her head. "Um no. Not at all."

"Didn't think so." She said going back to teaching.

Camila quickly texted back :

you almost got me in trouble -_-

Lauren instantly texted back :

well if you just helped me with my horniness, you wouldn't have been.

how do you even want me to help? Camila asked through text.

send me a boob pic, or come meet me in the bathroom 😏 Lauren texted back.

Camila laughed to herself and shoved her phone into her pocket. She kept feeling her phone vibrate from the millions of texts Lauren kept sending.

Lauren stood in the bathroom frustrated from Camila not answering her texts. No matter how many she sent.

She was growing sexually frustrated by the minute. Her fingers quickly found her core rubbing softly causing friction for herself. Lauren quickly found herself moaning.

She pumped her fingers in and out of herself quickly thinking of Camila.

"Oh Camila." She imagined it was Camila's fingers going inside her.

Lauren quickly finished herself off by cumming on her fingers. She walked out the restroom and pretended like nothing happened.

"Lauren!"

Lauren turned around to see Normani running towards her. "What do you want?"

Normani jogged to catch up with Lauren. "I know you're dating Camila now."

"Annnnnd....?" Lauren raised her eyebrow.

"I'm warning you. Don't you dare hurt Camila. You don't deserve her, but you make her happy I guess."

"I do?" Lauren asked smiling.

"Yeah. She wouldn't shut about you at the hospital and everything after that." Normani said giving Lauren a small smile back.

Normani and Lauren didn't say anything and just stood there awkwardly.

"Well um I'll see you in.... choir?" Normani broke the silence.

"Ew. Please don't call in choir." Lauren laughed as did Normani.

"Okay." She nodded, smiling. "See ya." Normani started walking in the other direction.

"Nice ass!" Lauren called to Normani jokingly.

"Whatever Jauregui!" Normani laughed.

Lauren turned around but didn't see the body standing in front of her. "Zac?" Her eyes widened.

"So? You're just gonna fuck me and leave?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Yup." She said bluntly pushing him out the way.

He grabbed her arm pulling her towards him. "So I've heard you have a girlfriend right now?"

Lauren glared at his hand on her arm then at him. "Yes I do. Now let me go."

"Is she hot?" He asked with a taint smirk.

"Yes. Very." Lauren smirked, thinking of the pervious events that happened in the bathroom.

"Maybe we could have a threesome, one day?" Zac bit his lip.

Lauren scoffed and pushed his hand off. "Uh no! I will never share Camila with anyone! Not even you."

"Camila? Camila Cabello?"

Laurn furrowed her eyebrows. "How do you know her?"

"Uh. Nothing... Nevermind. I don't know her."

"Yes you do. You said her name. How do you know Camila?" She grabbed him by his collar pushing him up against the lockers.

"I don't! I just know her name!" Zac threw up his hands. "I swear!"

"If I find any connection between the two of you, I will fuck you up? Got it." Lauren barked.

Zac nodded before Lauren let him go.

"Now get the fuck outta here." Lauren kicked him in the shin. "And don't you ever put your hands on me again, cunt;" Zac fell to the ground in pain as Lauren walked back to her classroom- again like nothing ever happened.