chapter 8

"Hey Lauren!"

"What the hell do you want with Camila Cabello?" Lauren snapped by slamming her fist on his desk.

"Woah chill, what's wrong?" Luke looked at her scared.

"What. Do. You. Want. With. Camila. Cabello?" She repeated more aggressively.

"So I like her. What's the big deal?" he asked.

"What's the big deal?!" Lauren threw her hands up. Lauren didn't really have a reason why she didn't want Luke going out with her. "She's Camila Cabello, that's the deal!"

"Really? Her name is the problem?" Luke leaned back in his seat crossing his arms.

"Fuck it!" Lauren grabbed her bags and walked out the classroom.

Luke sighed and shook his head and his crazy friend. "Camila!"

"Hey Luke." She waved when she got in the class. "What's wrong with Lauren?"

Luke shook his hand dismissively. "In one of her moods." He rolled his eyes.

Camila giggled and nodded her head understanding, while she took her stuff out.

"So Cabello." Luke said getting her attention- making her look at him. "What are you doing this Saturday?"

"Um, I don't know maybe just sit around at home?" she shrugged. "why?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out on a date with me?"

"Wait me?" Camila asked stunned. No way in hell would she thought a guy like Luke would ask her out.

"Yes you." He chuckled.

"Oh then.." Camila blushed, "Yeah, I'd love to."

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8 and dress casually."

Outside the classroom Lauren was listening. Pure anger ran through her veins.

"I got out of here." She said to herself and ran down the hallway leaving the school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•

sorry this was a short chapter ):

👻