chapter 15

"You're amazing you know that?" Lauren smiled at the smaller girl in front of her.

"But you're perfect." She used her fingers to run them over Lauren's face.

"Camila Cabello, I'm in love with everything you do. I love you. You mean everything to me." Lauren exclaimed as she grabbed Camila by her face and kisses her gently.

Lauren bolted up from her sleep, breathing heavily holding her chest. She just had a dream about Camila. And they were kissing!

A small smile crept onto Lauren's face. She pictured Camila over here more often the just coming over that silly sleepover Ms. Lovato assigned.

She imagined Camila throwing popcorn into her mouth and giggled when Lauren missed it.

lauren got interrupted from her thoughts when her cellphone beeped.

2 messages ;

Luke & Camila.

Lauren didn't know who's to open up first. She then decided on Camilas.

From Camila :

Hey... um.. the girls and I are going to Laura Belle's. you in?

Lauren admired the fact that Camila was the one to notify her.

She instantly texted back.

To Camila :

Sure, sounds cool I guess.

She decided to check Luke's text later. It probably wasn't important.

Lauren drove to Laura Belle's, which was a all breakfast restaurant, and saw the girls already at a table.

"I'm surprised you showed up Jauregui." Dinah glared at Lauren as she slid in the only available spot...next to Camila.

"Shows how much you know about me Hansen." Lauren mocked Dinah from earlier.

"Im glad you came." Camila shot her a small smile making Lauren melt inside.

Lauren hated these feelings. She hated the attraction she had towards Camila. It was strange, Lauren hated it.

But at the same time she wanted Camila to be hers.

But she couldn't. And she never will be.

So it's stupid to think.

"So how do you guys like Ms. Lovato?" Ally asked breaking the silence.

"A pain in my ass." Lauren admitted rolling her eyes.

"Now you know how it feels." Normani scoffed.

Lauren stood up clearly angered. "If you guys are gonna sit here and shit talk me, I'm gonna leave. I don't even know why I wasted my time with fucktards like you." She stormed out.

"Really you guys?" Camila sighed before running after Lauren.

She followed her into an alley.

"Lauren! Wait up!" Camila called making Lauren stop in her tracks.

"What do you want?" Lauren turned around crossing her arms.

"I came to see if you were okay?.." Camila didn't really know why she followed Lauren out here.

"Well you can go back to your perfect friends." Lauren rolled her eyes before turning on her heels.

"Lauren-"

"Why do you even care Camila?!" Lauren yelled turning around again. "Huh? You've never cared before!"

Camila stood there scratching the back of her neck. "Well um since Luke's my boyfriend now... and you're his best friend, I figured Id try and befriend you..?"

"Really?" She scoffed. "You care because of Luke." Lauren shook her head. "Unbelievable."

"Lauren... I really want to be friends-"

"Shut up!" Lauren stopped her.

"Why do I have to shut up?!-"

Lauren couldn't hold it in longer. She grabbed Camila by her waist and pushed her up against the brick wall of the building before connecting her lips to hers.

Camila stood there trying to comprehend what was going on. It was just like that day at school when Lauren first kissed her.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's tiny waist pulling her closer.

Camila couldn't help but to fall into the kiss. She didn't know why, but it seemed like she should.

"I told you to shut up." Lauren said once they pulled away. She stared into Camila's eyes then at her lips then back at her eyes.

Camila was the one to lean in this time, making their lips touch again.

"I have to go." Lauren pulled away and ran off, leaving Camila standing there watching her leave in the distance.