chapter 10

"I'm so sorry we had to walk home." Luke apologized to Camila for the 100th time.

"Luke it's not your fault your tires got slashed." Camila said. 'Blame Lauren.' she thought. "Besides it was good to get some fresh air, and talk."

"So you had fun?" Luke said with some hope.

"No." Camila said bluntly.

"Oh." Luke's smile disappeared.

"Kidding!" Camila laughed. "I had a really great time Luke."

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "I'll see you around Cabello."

"Bye Hemmings." Camila smiled and waved goodbye to Luke.

"So how was it?"

Camila jumped at the voice coming behind her, as she closed the door to her room. She saw her 2 friends sitting on her bed, waiting.

"Holy crap! Don't do that!" Camila placed her hand over her beating heart.

"Sorry."Dinah laughed.

"And to answer your question, it went perfectly." Camila smiled widely.

Normani and Dinah squealed together. "Tell us everything!"

"He took me the beach and we played around-"

"Did you guys kiss?!" Normani interrupted causing Dinah and Camila to laugh.

"Yes. Yes we did kiss." Camila said snuggling up to herself, thinking about the moment.

Her 2 friends squealed together again, jumping up and down in their seats.

"Is he a good kisser?" Dinah asked.

"Yes he was." She nodded. "And it was all perfect until someone smashed his tires." Camila sat in her desk chair in front of them.

"What!?" Her friends said in shock.

"Do you know who did it?"

"I'm thinking it was Lauren."

"Why Lauren?" Normani raised her eyebrow at the brunette in front on her.

"Because she told not go on this date with Luke- or else." She semi quoted.

A wave of confusion flooded Dinah's face. "Odd."

"Weird." Normani added in.

"Well why would Lauren do that? Does she like Luke or something?" Dinah asked trying to think of possibilities.

"Not sure." Camila shrugged.

"I don't know." Normani scrunched up her lips to the left side of her face. "Doesn't sound like something she would do."

"Yeah. Slashing tires? That's amateur work dealing with her."

Camila listened to Dinah and Normani go back and forth. But she wasn't paying attention, she kept replaying her date with Luke over and over in her head.