chapter 40

When Camila woke up, Lauren was already cooking breakfast for her.

She found Lauren's Green Day sweatshirt and put it on.

"Where'd you get this?" Camila asked when she came out the room. "It's really comfy."

Lauren turned around and scanned Camila up and down. "That's not mine. That's Luke's."

"Oh." Camila said awkwardly. "Um why is it.... here?" She slowed down her words.

Lauren went back to cooking. She flipped over the pancakes. "Well Luke and I are.. were... friends... and he would come over."

"Oh. Did you guys do anything..?"She asked referring to sexual things.

Lauren chuckled and shook her head. "No Camila. We didn't. We're friends... that'd be awkward." Lauren turned around with a smirk. "Is someone jealous?"

"No!" Camila defended. "Just curious."

"Uhhuh." Lauren laughed putting the bacon, eggs, and pancakes on the plates. "So Cabello... Tell me, why the sudden urge to come over and have sex with me."

"Oh um." Camila looked down and started playing with her fingers. "I got upset.. and I kinda needed a distraction."

Lauren stopped in her tracks for a bit, then resumed doing what she was doing. "Oh. So I was just a distraction?"

"No no no no!" Camila quickly ran up to Lauren. "It's not what it sounds like."

"Sure sounds like it." Lauren said harshly.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren. "Baby. I'm glad I came over to have sex, I'm glad you took my virginity, I'm glad you made food because I'm really hungry."

Lauren laughed and set down the food. "Then eat."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Camila laughed sitting down, picking up her fork.

The two started eating quietly.

"So what's the reason you needed a distraction for?"

Camila stopped. The bad memories of the night before streamed in her mind. "Uh...." She started to slowly tell Lauren everything.

"Holy shit, He hit her!?" Lauren said in shock, while putting up her plate.

"Yup." Camila nodded.

"Damn. I would never hit someone!"

Camila handed over her plate so Lauren could wash it.

Lauren turned around wrapping her arms around Camila. "Even thought that shirt isn't mine, you look hot in it." She said before connecting their lips together.

"Mhm. What time is it?" Camila asked into the kiss.

"I don't know, 11 something." Lauren tried shutting Camila up.

"We're late for school!" Camila pulled away.

"Shut up. School can wait." Lauren put her lips back on hers. Her hands traveled up and down Camila's ass, making her moan.

"Mmm.. Lauren." Camila moaned quietly.

Lauren smirked, she forget Camila wasn't wearing pants and used that as her advantage. Hers fingers ran along Camila's core.

"Nah-Uh Lauren. We gotta get to school." Camila laughed; pulling away, dragging Lauren behind her.

"Ugh but you owe me." Lauren groaned

------------------------------------

HOLY FUCK ITS CHAPTER 40 ALREADY.

THIS IS THE LONGEST BOOK IVE EVER MADE AND I LOVE IT.

❤️❤️❤️

AND I LOVE YOU GUYS.

THANKS FOR READING.

💕💭🔱💯💙🍄🌻♨️