Chapter 3

Camila arrived home using her jacket covering her now stained skirt. She hated Lauren even more. Why did she have to be such a bitch to everyone?!

"Camila honey, is that you?" Her mom called.

"Yeah it's me." Camila answered.

"How was the diner?"

"Awful." She admitted. "Lauren Jauregui showed up."

Sinu shook her head. "That girl I tell you. Lost her damn way. Why don't you get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow." Her mother kissed her forehead.

Camila was gonna admit she was tired but not sleepy tired.. if that made sense.

She took her shower and put on her favorite, comfy pjs. She plugged in her headphones and listened to the Only & Only Demi Lovato.

"Cami?" a soft voice came from outside her door. The door peered open and Camila saw her little sister. "Monsters keep coming into my dreams, can I sleep with you?"

Camila broke into a smile. "Come 'ere" She flipped over the covers to make room for Sofia.

Sofia trotted her way in and crawled into Camila's bed. Camila draped her arms over her sisters shoulder as she cuddled up to her.

"You'll protect me right Mila?" Sofi asked sleepily.

"Of course. Forever & Always." Camila kissed her forehead as she drifted off to sleep.

Camila found herself falling asleep with her sister wrapped around her waist.

~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••~~~~~~~••••

sorry it's a really short chapter. there's nothing much, maybe a little more next chapter

💖🌹