Jealously

A/N Hey guys! I just want to write some random things for these guys but i am very happy if you guys have ideas you want me to write! Please do not hesitate to request!

Green rolled his eyes as he watched a skinny female place her hand on his boyfriend's thigh. Red just continued to talk to his friends like nothing was happening and Green wanted to smack him, badly.

Red was a huge hit with the ladies, which normally would be fine. If they weren't dating and trying to keep it a god damn secret because none of Red's friends knew he was gay. It was getting to the point where Green just wanted to tell them. But no bad idea, he was the nerd, the geek, the skinny nobody, or whatever else they called him.

College sucked for him right now, he loved the school but he should have just stuck with being alone. Red was having troubles with his classes and the teacher wanted him to tutor Red. That is how this all first began in the first place.

The brunette frowned and looked back down at the paper he was currently trying to type on his laptop, but he couldn't focus. Green groaned and took off his glasses, placing a hand over his face. He was not one to get jealous of someone who was more stupid and below him.

Shutting his laptop closed he moved it to the side, crossing his arms on the table and placed his head on top of them. He slipped his eyes closed and let his brain take him somewhere in his mind.

It landed on the time where he first got together with Red. The raven haired male was late, putting the smaller brunette in a particularly bad mood from waiting. He hated it when people were late. Red had ran into the room and plopped down, placing his math physics in front of him. Green glanced it over to check for any wrong answers and noticed the state the paper was in.

"You did this twenty minutes ago, didn't you?"

Red had blushed and scratched the back of his neck while chuckling nervously. Red nodded, feeling like he should stay silent for he didn't want Green to rip his head off. Green sighed and placed the paper down and gave the taller male a small smile.

"Well it's messy, but it is all correct. Good job, I am impressed."

Red had smiled and pulled him into a hug, getting a squeak from the brunette. Green wasn't used to being hugged, or any body contact for that matter, so when he felt Red hug him just a little bit tighter, Green melted in his arms. He felt so warm and soft, and next thing he knew he was pushed away, only to feel a pair of soft lips meeting his own.

The kiss was over quickly after that, Green whined and blushed. Red instantly started apologizing with a slight stutter, while Green just leaned back in and kissed the raven haired male. The brunette had no idea what he was doing since this was his second kiss in his entire life, but god it felt good. It felt even better when Red wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, his kisses getting rougher.

Red had nibbled on his bottom lip, causing Green to gasp and Red seeing an opportunity, slipped his tongue into Greens mouth. The smaller male whimpered and gripped onto Reds jacket, gasping as he was running out of air. They pulled apart, gasping in air while they stared at each other, both with reddish hues on their cheeks and noses.

They pulled apart, both feeling embarrassed about what just happened the moment before. They avoided each other for about three weeks after that.

When they met up again, Green had been in his sweats, watching a movie when he heard the doorbell ring. He answered it and blinked when it revealed Red, who was holding a single red rose. The raven haired male blushed and held it out for Green to take. Green took it from Red and smiled as he adjusted his glasses, taking a step back to let Red enter his small dorm.

They sat down and had tea while they chatted, and when it was time for Red to leave, Red had kissed him, saying that he was coming back the next day. Which he did, and he came back every single day after that. But if Green knew that it would lead up to this, watching skinny, wearing too much makeup females, hovering or always touching Red, he would have never agreed.

Deciding that he had enough of watching females flirting with his boyfriend, Green packed everything up and left the classroom that they were all studying in. Adjusting his glasses again, he pressed the elevator button waiting for it to come up. He felt someone stand beside him, but Green was too lost in thoughts to notice who they were. Putting his body into autopilot, he walked into the elevator pressing the ground floor button. He jumped when he felt someone pull him into a hug, he realized that it was Red.

Green tensed up and refused to hug him back. Stupid Red who couldn't take a hint, pulled back and lifted Greens head up by the chin, so he could look him in the eyes. Red gave the smaller male a gentle smile before he gave him a deep kiss.

Green whimpered, bringing a hand to grip onto Red's shirt. The taller male backed them up into the corner of the elevator, hoisting Green up so the smaller male could wrap his legs around his waist. Smirking as he heard Green moan at the action, Red ended the kiss with a small nip at Greens bottom lip.

Green drew in a gasp of precious air , huffing it out as he stared at Red lustfully. The elevator dinged, causing the two males to spilt apart, Green nearly falling over as he tried to regain his footing. Knowing that he was blushing hard, Green gulped as he walked out the elevator.

Glancing around to see that there was nobody in the hall, he leaned against the wall and glared at his boyfriend. "What the hell was that for?"

Red smirked as he took a step closer towards him. "Your adorable when you're jealous."