Different

This class was going to kill him! Green had high marks, of course considering how smart he was, and he handed everything in on time. But the kid who sits beside him made him feel strange. Red was not as smart but he was amazing solving a problem without pen and paper. Which wouldn't help him considering that he was blind.

But it always felt like Red knew his every move and his every thought. If Green didn't realize his pencil was rolling away the raven haired male would simply lean over and grab it before it fell onto the floor. Green always wondered how he did that. Was it because his hearing was a lot better since he had to rely on that instead of sight?

Green had no idea and he didn't want to seem rude by asking him. So he stayed quiet about it even when they worked together and became really close friends.

"So you can walk around here without your cane?" Green asked in disbelief as Red nodded. "Yes I can tell where I am going by the feel of the walls and lockers." He explained making Green chuckle. "You always surprise me."

Red just smiled as they went quiet again. "Can I ask you a personal question?" Green piped up making Red turn his head in his direction, which was oddly cute. "Go ahead. I don't mind." Green fidgeted in his seat. "Were you always blind?"

Red was quiet for a little bit before he answered. "No. I once could see. I became blind at the age of seven, but I don't want to talk about how I became blind. It's a bad memory." Green nodded, he could respect that. There was lots of things he didn't want to talk about either since it hurts to much to even think about it. "Green are you alright? You're a little quiet."

"Just thinking is all."

"About what?"

"About life really. I understand why you don't want to talk about it since there are things I don't talk about. But I have one more question. Since you have been blind for what? Like thirteen years? Does that mean your other senses are stronger than people who can actually see?"

Red smiled a bit before he nodded. "You are smart. Yes I rely on touch and sound to help me get around. Like right now, when we are standing around talking I know you are shorter than me because your voice drifts up towards me." Red stated making Green raise a brow. Now that is just plain cool. "I can hear your pencil rolling so I catch it before it falls on the floor." Red continued.

"So that's how you do that!" Green chuckled making Red smile even brighter. "I don't remember seeing colours anymore sadly. All I see is whites, greys and blacks." Green frowned as Red explained more to him. Seeing colour and not remembering it must suck.

"I'm sorry, I seem to be rambling. Not many people will listen to a blind man talk about his life." Green looked at him in shock. Nobody listens to him? But why? "That's horrible. Well if it makes you feel better, I am always here to listen." Red smiled slightly while he reached over and placed his hand over top of Green's. "Ah sorry didn't realize your hand was there."

Green blushed as he shrugged, then he felt stupid because Red can't see him. "It's fine." Green replied as he looked down. Thank god Red can't see him since he was just a blushing mess. "Now may I ask you a personal question?" Red asked making Green nod, then he felt stupid because Red still can't see him and never will. "Yes, go ahead."

"Now this might seem silly but...may I touch your face? So I can at least try to picture you in my head." Red asked as Green blinked. Now that was a very odd question, but he had a feeling that Red doesn't ask this question unless it's a person he trusts. "Sure. Here." Green answered, gripping Red's hands into his own.

He gently brought them up and placed them on his cheeks. Red's touch was feather light as it drifted to his nose, eyes and slowly down his jawline. The touch was oddly intimidate and Green couldn't help holding his breath and somewhat leaning into the touch. He had no idea what he was feeling but he didn't want to lose it for some odd reason. Red's hands slowly made their way to his lips.

Green really couldn't help but blush. When did it get so hot in here? "Are you alright?" Red asked, Green jumping a little from his voice. Blushing a darker shade of red, the brunet nodded knowing that Red would know this time since his hands were still on his lips. Red smiled a bit before he ran his hands down his neck, making Green shiver a bit.

Finally Red took his hands back. "Thank you." The raven haired male whispered as Green just stared at him. Damn now he just wanted to lean over and kiss the blind man. And he meant the kiss with teeth and tongue until they ran out of air kind of kiss. Which he really shouldn't be thinking about since he has been friends with Red for only six months. Oh he was so screwed.

Now what was he going to do?