Heat

"Oh my god! It's so hot I feel like I am going to die!" Green whined while he was laying down on the couch shirtless. Red, who was sitting in front of a fan chuckled before he moved over towards his fussy boyfriend. "I know I'm hot." Red said as he winked, causing Green to glare at the raven haired male. "That's not what I meant!"

"But you were thinking it." Red said as he kissed Green quickly on the lips. Blushing, Green sat up and tried his best to glare at Red. "I don't care! It's to hot to even think!" Red rolled his eyes as he moved to sit beside the brunet and sling an arm around his shoulders. "There are other things we can do."

"Red I swear to god, if you don't put in the air conditioning today you are not sleeping in my bed tonight." Green growled as he smacked his boyfriend hard on the chest. "Awe but-" Red stopped as he watched Green cross his arms and he sighed in defeat. He was not going to win this one, and it seemed he was going to get nowhere with him if he didn't get the air conditioner in.

"Alright, alright. I'm going, but maybe after-" Green pushed Red off the couch. "No you can think of it as your punishment for waiting so long to do it." Green said as he huffed. "What! But, but-"

"No buts mister! You can forget about it and the longer you take the longer you have to go without it." Green snapped. Red stood up before leaning down for a kiss but got a smack instead. "Ouch!" Red yelped as he rubbed his nose. "There goes two weeks." Green warned, causing Red to protest even more.

"You take longer and you can go a month without." Green said as he stood up and pushed Red towards the bedroom. "Ooo but you are pushing me towards the bedroom, why don't we-" Red was saying before he was interrupted. "There goes a month!"

Red froze before he quickly ran to the bedroom and it took him less then five minutes to put in the air conditioner. "Done! Now can we-"

"You are getting no sex for two months mister." Green said as he walked away and towards the kitchen. "What! You said only a month!" Red whined as he followed, getting ready to beg on his knees if he had to. "Well, should have thought about it before you tried to flirt with me when I gave you the first warning." Green said as he shrugged and grabbed a popsicle out of the freezer.

"Green why are you always so mean to me!" Red whined as he hugged his smaller boyfriend from behind. "Get off of me! It's to hot!" Green yelped as he kicked Red in the shin, causing Red to bend over grabbing his leg. "Ow! Dammit Green why the hell do I love you so much!" Red exclaimed as he hissed. "I actually do not know." Green replied as he leaned on the counter top, taking his popsicle out of it's wrapping.

Red leaned back up, wincing as he put weight on his leg. "That actually hurts." Red whined as he glared at Green, who just shrugged before he gave a little lick, causing Red to stare at him wide eyed. Green smirked before he hummed, twirling his tongue around the tip of the popsicle. Red gave a little whimper, as Green slid his mouth over the popsicle, licking up any sweet liquid that was melting off the frozen treat. "That's not fair." Red said as he moved closer, frowning as Green took a step to the side.

Green eyes flickered up to met Red's as Green moaned around the frozen treat that was in his mouth. Red quickly pinned Green to the counter as he took Green's hand that had the popsicle in it and licked Green's fingers to lick away any of the liquid sweetness that was the popsicle, causing Green to blush. "Two can play this game Green." Red said, his voice deeper as he was growing more aroused, causing shivers to go up Green's spine.

Green bit his lips as he leaned up and whispered into Red's ear. "Yes, but there is one problem." Red pulled back and looked down at his boyfriend, tilting his head in confusion. "Oh? And what's that?" Green just smiled and brought up his knee hard, right between Red's legs, causing Red to squeak in pain as he doubled over. "You are being punished remember?" Green said as he finished off his popsicle.

Red whined as he laid on the floor as Green smiled before he walked away. Pausing at the doorway, he turned around and smiled. "But I guess I can make one pass since I caused you so much pain." Green said as he turned around. "The offer expires in a few seconds." Green taunted, causing Red to scramble up and run after Green, causing the brunet to giggle.