Movie Night

A/N: Sorry it's so short! Hope you enjoy! Oh and make requests <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Attack of the Pokemon or Princess Knight?" Green asked as he held up two movies so Red could see through the webcam. He heard Red hum before silence. "Red? Dammit lost connection again! What the hell!" Green mutter as he hit his laptop lightly.

"Whoa sorry I lost you there haha! I choose whatever you choose." Red said once Green got connection again. "Oh come on! That's not fair!" Green whined a little bit before he pouted a little, making Red chuckle through the webcam.

"You are so adorable. I can't wait to get home to hug you again." Red said making Green smile a little bit. "I can't wait to see you either. I hate it when you have to go on your stupid champion tours!"

They had just recently started dating and both boys were enjoying every second of their time together. Until Red was called away for a champion tour that lasted for three months, and Green was excited for him to get home. "So which movie? Please pick one!" Red rolled his eyes before he looked at the movies again. "Action or romance? Hmmm which one. I mean you are a sucker for romance so I pick Princess Knight." Red replied making Green nod.

"So when are you going to get here?" Green asked as he threw the movies to the side, snuggling into Red's pillow on his side of the bed. "I am boarding the plane now so about five to six hours."

"But that's so long! Ugh this is frustrating. Your pillow doesn't even smell like you anymore." Green grumbled, looking at the screen with sad eyes. "Don't give me that look. I have to go now so see you in six hours okay? Love you." Red said before he hung up, making Green sigh. What was he going to do for six hours?

Green took a shower, made dinner for himself and put the leftovers in the fridge, set up the movie, feed his pokemon and called his sister and he still had two hours to go. He huffed out a breath and sat down on the couch, staring at the ceiling. He hated waiting with a passion. He laid down and grabbed a pillow. Whelp might as well have a nap.

He had no idea how long he has been sleeping for, but when he did wake up, he heard the TV going. Which is strange because he fell asleep with it off. Waking up even more he soon realized that someone was holding him. "Red?" He asked sleepily as he looked up. "Red! Your home!"

"Have been home for about an hour." Red replied leaning down to give him a kiss. "Why didn't you wake me? I was waiting for you."

Red chuckled as he held Green a little closer if that was possible. "I just didn't have the heart to wake you." Red whispered, watching as Green yawned. "But movie night." Green grumbled as he looked up. Red smiled as he laid down, bringing Green with him.

"The movie is on." Red replied as he ran a hand through spiky hair. "Oh." Green yawned as he snuggled into his boyfriend's neck, sighing in content. He loved these moments, where it is just them and no one else.