Left Out

A/N: This was requested by @Deadlinecircus for a mute Green this time! Hope this is alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green glared at his classmates as they whispered about him when he entered the room. He hated them all, hoped that one day they will leave him alone. He looked up and glared at the teacher as she smiled at them all. "Alright class! We are going to learn about how to raise a baby pokemon!" She said to cheerfully in Green's taste. "Now partner up please." She said as she walked to the black board.

Green hated those words for the life of him. And typically he was left alone, no one would go near him. Well except this one kid, Red. Red was different from the others but he loved to talk and talk and talk about everything. But this time he was a little quiet which made him a little confused.

Tapping Red on the shoulder, he waved his hands around and waited patiently for Red to figure out what he was saying. "I learned something and I want to show you but I am scared that I will screw it up."

Green opened his mouth and quickly closed it. Sometimes he forgets that he can't talk. He was a mute so he sometimes embarrasses himself when he does try, for all you hear are some strange noises which causes everyone to look. He motioned for Red to tell him and got a little frustrated when Red stared at him. "You sure?"

Nodding he sat down and waited. Red took a deep breath before he started to move his hands. 'I wanted to learn this so you won't feel left out anymore.' Red signed with his hands, causing Green to just stare at them. Red learned sign language for him?

"Ah I screwed up didn't I? I'm sorry!" Red exclaimed as he sat down beside Green who was still staring. "Green?" the raven haired male asked after a few more seconds before he panicked when he saw tears in Green's eyes. "Ah don't cry! I'm sorry did I offend you?!"

Green shook his head as he sniffled before he signed with his hands. 'Do you understand me now?' Red nodded as he calmed down a bit before he realized why Green was so emotional.

'You learned sign language for me?' Green asked as he looked at Red with hopeful eyes. Red smiled before speaking with his hands again. 'I started learning over the summer so I can at least know what I am saying to you. I wanted to make you feel better, plus we can have our own little private chats.'

Green brightened up and hugged the raven haired male, getting a few odd stares. Why is the mute hugging Red? They whispered to each other while Red just smiled and hugged the smaller male back. "I just don't want to see you sad anymore." Red whispered. Green pulled back and glared at him. 'I was not sad!'

Red rolled his eyes. 'You were sad, but you were always angry.' He signed again making Green calm down a bit. 'Thank you.'

After pokemon school was over the two eight year old boys were walking home, anxious to get out of their school uniforms. Green waved at his sister, who was waiting for the two boys right outside the front door. The boys raced down the driveway and into Green's home, well Green hugged his sister first and then he ran upstairs to his room.

After getting changed the boys were laying in Green's bed as Red read aloud from the book they were assigned for homework. Yawning, Green rested his head on Red's shoulder and focused really hard on the pictures to keep himself awake, but it didn't work.

Hearing a small cute noise from Green, Red looked over and smiled when he saw him asleep. The raven haired male put the book down onto the floor beside the bed and pulled the blankets over the two of them before he pulled the smaller male closer towards him, falling asleep beside him.

Some time passed, actually a lot did. They both were in their late teens now, Red a champion, Green a gym leader and they were both happy where they were in their lives. After going through the awkward crushes and confessions, they were happily in a relationship of three years now.

Red was laying down on the couch with Green on top of him while they were watching a movie but Green wasn't all that interested. Red looked down at him and leaned down, kissing the brunets forehead. Green looked up and smiled as he leaned up and kissed him.

'What got you into such a loving mood?' Red signed as he watched Green make a confused face. 'What do you mean?' He signed back, causing Red to chuckle. 'Usually you are grumpy.'

Green rolled his eyes and smacked Red on the side of his head. 'I can't be happy with my boyfriend?' He angrily spoke with his hands as he pulled away with a huff. Red sighed and pulled the smaller male back down. "Of course you can." Red decided to speak this time in order to keep Green pinned so he wouldn't hit him anymore. Green made a small noise before he kissed Red's neck and snuggled into him.

Red smiled as he just held him. He loved this boy, even if Green was usually grumpy all the time, Red was one of the very few people who got to experience his softer side. Which did make sense but now Red just had to figure out how to hide that engagement ring he purchased a few hours ago.