Happy Birthday Red!

A/N: It's still a bit early but Happy birthday to my second favorite Pokedex Holder!! I love Pokespe Red haha! It's a bit short but enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red smiled as he walked into his home to hear piano music dancing throughout the house. Smiling, Red walked through his home towards the living room and peeked inside. Green had his eyes closed as he listened to the melody that he was playing. His fingers dancing along the keys that played each note beautifully.

Red found it breathtaking whenever he watched his boyfriend play the piano. Walking towards the male who was playing the piano, Red slipped onto the bench seat behind Green before he wrapped his arms around him. Green had a habit in sitting on the very edge of the bench seat while playing and Red had found use for it.

Green opened his eyes as he stopped playing to look over at him before giving Red a sweet small kiss. "Keep playing." Red whispered as he buried his nose into fawn coloured spikes as Green did what Red asked.

Red smiled as he listened to the music before he started to whisper into Green's ear. "You're so beautiful when you play, the way you hold yourself as you play, how you close your eyes to listen to the melody instead of just playing, the way your fingers dance along the keys. It's all just so breathtaking."

Green blushed as he kept playing. Red tended to do this while he was playing. Sit behind him and whisper things he loved about him into his ear. At first it distracted him but now he smiled as he kept playing just for him. Coming near to the end of the piece he was playing, he relaxed back into Red as he played the last few notes before he placed his hands onto Red's arms.

"Happy birthday." Green whispered while the raven haired male smiled as he kissed the back of his neck. "Thank you." They sat in silence as they just enjoyed each others presence. A knock on the door made the both of them look at each other before getting up to answer the door.

Red answered the door and boy was it a surprise. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Gold shouted loudly as he walked through the door with the other pokedex holders walking in behind him. Red laughed as he closed the door while the others set their gifts on the table. "I made a cake." Yellow said quietly as she set it down on the table.

"Thanks guys! This means a lot to me." Red replied as he smiled brightly. Everyone smiled with him before Yellow pushed the cake towards him and started to light up the candles. Once she finished, she nodded at all of them before they started singing.

Sure the song was horrible, they were not the greatest singers, but Red smiled as he looked over at Green who winked at him as he leaned against the kitchen doorframe. "Make a wish Red!" Gold shouted once more while the others sighed. Crystal smacked him in the back of the head.

Red smiled as he stared at the cake. What did he want to wish for? He had everything he ever wanted. He had an amazing group of friends, an amazing boyfriend and a roof over his head. He was quite happy in where he was. Red shrugged as he blew out the candles while everyone clapped.

After a long evening of eating cake, opening gifts and sharing a lot of laughs, Red was quite happy to just go to bed and pass out. Well maybe, depends on what Green springs on him. "So what did you end up wishing for?" Green called out from the bathroom while Red sat on the bed in nothing but his pajama pants. "I didn't wish for anything. I have everything I want, so what is there to wish for?" He replied as he laid back on the bed to stare at the ceiling.

"Well that's boring. You could wish for anything, and you don't even wish for it? I mean you could have wished to see Blue get caught for her stupid acts or for Gold to lose his voice." Green called out before Red sat up. He chuckled as he thought about it. "But that is everything you want Green."

"Well I suppose you are right about that." Green answered while Red rolled his eyes. "Okay how about this. I wish to see you in a really short black dress with black heels or in a cheerleader uniform." Red chuckled while Green made a humming noise before the bathroom door opened.

"Well good thing I can read your mind there sweetheart." Green replied as he gave Red a wink as he swung his hips as he walked towards the raven haired male. Red mind short circuited when he saw Green in a dress that he described earlier. "Fuck, am I really that readable?" Red whispered as Green straddled him.

"Why of course dear." Green giggled before he kissed him. "Now are you going to just stare at me all night or are you going to do something?" He purred while Red placed his hands on the brunet's hips. "Oh I will do something alright." Red replied, his voice a bit deeper as his eyes darkened in lust.

"Happy birthday dear." Green whispered before Red flipped them around so he was lying on the bed. "Happy birthday indeed." Red whispered before he attacked Green's lips.

Best birthday ever.