Education With a Twist

Request made by @deadlinecircus Hope they like it, for I tried to meet them all the way. So here you are, A teacherxstudent AU. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green stared at his history test with a frown. He failed another test, he just couldn't keep the dates straight. He could answer any question, as long as it didn't involve the date of the actual event. He laid the test on his desk as he watched Mr. Stevenson hand out the rest of the tests to the other students in the class.

Is it wrong for him to find his teacher so beautiful? Well, most would answer yes, it is morally wrong but Green really couldn't care less. After all, he was just looking and the silly crush will go away when he graduates from high school next year. He looked back down at his test and wondered if he should start staying after school for help. He needed to get a high mark in this class or his beautiful A+ average would go down to a B+ average, which he really didn't want to happen.

He took another glance as Mr. Stevenson smiled at the class and started to take up the test. Green looked down at his test and fixed the answers while fighting off a blush. He could never get the courage to stay after school though, he would never be able to do it. Not without making himself look even more stupid then what Mr. Stevenson thinks he is.

He flipped the page to the back, where the marks were recorded and he nearly choked. There was a small note written in red pen for him to see Mr. Stevenson after class. Green bit his lip and looked up to see Mr. Stevenson red eyes on him causing Green to squirm a little bit.

Crap, looks like he was going to see him after school whether he likes it or not. The bell rang, signalling that class was over. Green stood by his desk, with his books in his hands waiting for everyone to leave the classroom. After the last person left, Green walked up to his teacher's desk. He waited quietly for him to finish his writing.

Mr. Stevenson finally looked up and he stood up before he let a sigh. "Green, what am I going to do with you?" Green blushed and looked down while biting on his lip. "I know the subject, I just can't keep the dates straight that's all." Green muttered out.

"Stop mumbling. It's a bad habit." He chimed. "And look at me." Green snapped his eyes up to meet red eyes. "I am going to help you, I am sure you want a high mark yes?" Green nodded. "Then every Monday, Thursday and Friday you will come here after school." He strictly told Green.

Green stayed quiet as he turn to leave before he embarrassed himself any farther.

"Where are you going? It's Monday." Green heard behind him. He cursed inside his head as he blushed. Great he already made himself look stupid in front of his crush. Green quickly sat down and pulled out his textbook, after he was done he sat there waiting.

Mr. Stevenson looked amused as he pulled a chair and sat beside him. "Alright let's start with something easy, what year did World War One start?"

Green bit his lip as he tried to remember. "Ummm 1916?" Mr. Stevenson shook his head signalling Green to try again. "19.......12?"

"Nope. You were close both times, but it was 1914." The older male spoke. Green groaned as he stood up. "I am useless! No this is useless, Mr. Stevenson can't you just give me a high mark? Please?" He begged.

"No I cannot and please call me Red if we are going to do this." He said as he crossed his arms, waiting for the smaller male to sit down. Green eventually sat down as he glared at his textbook. Red stared at him while he asked another question. "When did World War One end?"

Green closed his eyes as he did the math in his head. "It took four years so it would be 1918." He spoke to himself before he opened his green eyes, looking at Red to see if he got the right answer. With a nod, Green instantly brightened up. A couple of hours pass and Red knew Green was too frustrated to even think anymore. "Alright we are done here. Go home and sleep it off."