Soulmates

Everyone was born with a mark. Either on the wrist or the ankle. Green's mark was on his wrist with a small shape like a burning leaf. Everyone always teased him for it, it got so bad to the point where Green hid his mark until he got out of his school years.

He really didn't worry about it even when he joined the pokedex holders and fought against so many bad guys and saved the world a million times. He still didn't worry about it when the others found their soulmates.

Blue and Yellow fund out when they first met each other, Crystal and Gold found out when Crystal punched him in the face once, Ruby and Sapphire knew since they were little children. It was interesting watching the young ones pair off.

So here they are, having a nice night with a small gathering, with the BBQ on and cooking and the music and the games. Green found himself quite content as he flipped a page in his book as he swung lightly on the hammock. They saved the world (Again) yesterday and now as always the pokedex holders gathered around and wondered how they were all still alive at this point.

"Hey Red?" The young ones asked, getting he fighter's attention. "Do you think Green has a soulmate?" Red smiled and nodded.

"Everyone gets one! Why are you asking?" Reed wondered as they looked away. "It's just he's always to cold." Pearl answered for the others, holding Platinum and Diamonds hands. The three of them were soulmates, which really didn't surprise Red. "Green does have a soft side guys. How do you think the fire team is still alive?" Red replied getting a chuckle from Gold, Sapphire, Black and Pearl.

"What about your soulmate?" Crystal asked as she joined the conversation. Red looked down at his wrist to see his burning leaf shaped mark. "I hope one day I find them." Red answered before he stood up. "I'm going to get Green since the food is ready."

Everyone nodded as the fighter walked over towards the hammock. "Green?" The brunet hummed before he flipped the page, looking at him. "Yes?"

"Food's ready." Green nodded but he didn't show any signs of getting up. "Thank you for letting me know." Green replied turning back to his book. The raven haired male rolled his eyes before he grabbed Green's book and placed the bookmark before he shut it. "Come on."

Green glared before he held his hand out, Which Red grabbed both gasping at the sudden shock of touching each other. "What the hell?" Red asked while Green hissed, the mark burning. "Just static electricity." Green replied before he got out of the hammock. Red nodded before he handed the brunet his book and they both started walking towards the group.

Throughout the dinner, Green kept glancing at his wrist. That was one hell of a shock for his mark to burn like that. What the hell did Red do? Drag his feet on a carpet wearing wool socks before walking towards him? Honestly.

"Hey! How about we show each other our marks?" Gold said as he stood up holding his hand up. The others of course agreed without hesitation, making Green frown. He didn't want to show off his mark. "Ok youngest to oldest then." Silver said, noticing how Green was not excited for this. Neither was he actually. He hated his mark.

Pearl, Diamond and Platinum showed off their wrists with the marks on it, which were the same since they were soulmates. Their mark was in a shape of a bird. "Looks like a great bird that is soaring through the skies." Yellow said as she looked up. "May I?" Getting nods, Yellow traced the bird with her finger.

Emerald's mark was on his ankle, showing that his mark looked like a spring, which really didn't surprise anyone in the group. Ruby's and Sapphire's were on their ankles as well, showing that their mark looked like a bow. Silver grumbled as he showed off his wrist which had a cage on it making everyone nod as they knew that Silver felt like he was living in a cage his entire life.

Crystal and Gold's were on their wrist showing a pokeball shaped mark. "That doesn't even surprise me." Green muttered making Crystal smile a bit. "I know right?"

Yellow and Blue were hesitant but showed off their wrists to see a tree with hearts around it, making everyone talk a little about their mark.

"It's so pretty." Crystal said as she inspected Yellow's mark as Yellow quietly thanked her. "I like yours too," Yellow whispered making Crystal smile. "Oh I like yours Emerald. It's so you." Ruby commented as Emerald nodded. "Ok Green your turn!" Gold exclaimed as everyone turned to look at the brunet.

Green sighed as he stood up and unzipped his jacket, taking it off before he sat down again. Green sat their for a few seconds before he laid his wrist showing everyone his mark. Everyone stared at it with smiles. "Oh that's so cool." Pearl exclaimed. "Like a leaf burning." Crystal supplied as she smiled. Green just shrugged as he went to drag his hand back only to be caught by Red's hand.

"What?" Green asked while Red touched it lightly, getting a small shock. "Hold on a second, we need to talk privately." Red said as he stood up an dragged Green into the house. "Red!" The brunet yelped as he tried to take his wrist back. "What is wrong with you!?"

Red whipped around and took off his glove, showing off the same mark as his. "We have the same mark." Red said as Green stared, if that was true then why didn't they notice it earlier? Green took Red's hand to take a closer look, bringing up his own wrist to inspect the marks. Indeed they were the same marks.

"Why didn't we notice it earlier?" Red said before he grabbed Green's hand and pulled him closer, making Green stumble into the raven haired males arms. Green blushed as he tried to back up only to have the countertop right behind him. "Red. Let go." Green said as he squirmed, making Red look at him. "Why were you hiding it?"

Green stopped squirming for a few seconds to look up at the taller male, before he looked away. "Because it's strange to know that you already have a soulmate and you don't even get to have a say in the matter." Green replied before he looked up to see Red hurt. "I mean not that I don't like this!" Green said as he tried to take back the words he said.

Red stared at him before he grabbed the countertop on each side of Green, trapping him as he took a step closer, which pushed Green back onto the countertop to keep him still. "Red!" Green yelped as he placed his hands on the other male's chest. "Green." Red whispered as he leaned down, making their noses brush against each other. The brunet whimpered as he tried to lean back and winced. If he leaned back the countertop dug into his spine, which really hurts.

Red looked down at Green's lips before he wrapped his arms around the other male's waist before he placed a gentle kiss on those lips. He heard Green whimper before he wrapped his arms around his neck. Red grew more confident and pressed his lips harder against Greens, getting a small moan from Green before he pushed him hard into the countertop, getting a gasp and not wasting the opportunity, he slipped his tongue into Green's mouth.

It was like an electric shock when their tongues moved against each other, both moaning from the feeling as the kiss grew more intense. They pulled apart, both needing air as they gasped, foreheads pressed together. "Well that was...." Green trailed off as he heard Red chuckle. "Intense." Red finished for him, making Green blush a little bit.

"Yo what's taking you guys so long.... Oh." Gold said as both males pulled apart, both blushing making Gold raise his hand to scratch the back of his neck. "Um sorry I will just leave you two." Gold said before he dashed outside, making Red chuckle while Green looked down. "Well the others know now." Red said making Green nod before he squeaked when Red pulled him close again. "Now where were we?"

"Red!"