Kisses

Requested by @Deadlinecircus . Hopefully this is okay, I know it is a little short but here you are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first kiss Red and Green ever shared was a short sweet simple kiss. They were walking up Green's front porch, both sixteen years old. The conversation was sweet and Red leaned down, hovering over Green's lips, letting him decide if he wanted to be kissed or not. Green without really thinking had leaned up and kissed him.

They started their relationship that night, and Green found that they never had to go through that awkward month or two wondering when the first kiss was, no because Red was always kissing him. The relationship was exciting and new and with Red things were always like that. It never gets boring.

Now Red likes kisses. He likes them a lot, so much that it was driving Green mad. Green's favorite kisses were the just kissing for fun kisses. Where Red and Green would cuddle on the couch, making jokes and just making kissing fun. Kisses on noses or laughing while kissing they couldn't care less.

Red's favorite kisses were the rough passionate ones they shared when things get heated. During their first make out session Green found that out rather quickly, as for the next day his lips were a little swollen. Or the time where they first fell into bed together. The kisses were teeth and tongue, fast and rough. Except when they take it slow, the kisses were sweet and kind.

When they shared their first kiss in front of their friends they both blushed when Gold started teasing them for it while the others squealed or grumbled about it. It was even more embarrassing when Daisy walked in when the two males shared a really quick kiss one evening and they didn't hear the end of it.

Green would tell anyone who asked him that Red kisses him a million times a day. When he asked about it once, Red had just shrugged and told him that his lips always caught Red's attention and once they did he had to kiss them. Green had just smiled and accepted that answer while Red leaned down and captured his lips with his own.

Now a year into their relationship, Red backed off a bit which made Green worry a lot. It wasn't till two days later did he find out why. Red was nervous because on that fateful night he got down on one knee and asked Green to marry him. Baffled, Green laughed and kissed the raven haired male answering his question with that kiss.

As time went on, Green's least favorite kiss was the goodbye one. Since Red was champion, he was always travelling places for his job. Red would be gone for a long period of times since each job that had him travel outside of Kanto seemed to get longer and longer. Yes he was distracted because his gym always had trainers coming in looking for a battle, but it still killed him. Green found that his favorite kiss was now the welcome home kiss. For when Red walked in through that front door they would both share a passionate kiss, as if they thought they would never see each other again.

Green was used to kissing all the time, so when Blue asked him if he was a good kisser while staying with the two males for a little while, Green just rolled his eyes. Red was a kisser, that was how he showed affection and Green loved every minute of it.

Their wedding kiss was a short but loving one. During the night, friends and family who never really knew how much Red loved kissing, realized just how much he does. Considering how many times Red had kissed him that night. Green never got tired of the kisses, and he knew for sure that he would never get tired of his now husband. And if you asked him, he would not have it any other way.