Cruel World

A/N: This was requested by @PHOENIXsunDOWN and I do hope they enjoy. 

This one shot does contain suicidal thoughts and action so please don't read if you are sensitive or you had a matter with this incident!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life hasn't been easy for Green, and it isn't going to get easier. He knew that. So when he met Red, he really didn't care when the boy was all snobby and looked down at him when Professor Oak always chose Red over him. It wasn't like he was going to stick around for long. The only thing keeping him here was his sister's wedding.

So only two weeks to go. Then he is going to end his life. He has many options in doing it. His room was perfect to tie a rope around a beam, or he could easily lock himself in the bathroom, or he could turn on a car and lock the garage since it was airtight. Oh there were many more and he knew he could hurt other people doing it as well.

Kill his Grandfather and get the death penalty. Or make a bomb and explode it in downtown Viridian or do a school shooting then shoot himself in the head. So many possibilities but he had to figure out which one he wanted to do. They all had flaws so he needed to plan it out perfectly.

Green was writing down everything in a little notebook he always carried in his room, when there was a light knock on the door, making Green glare at the door. "Who is it?" He called out, hoping the person will get the tone that he wanted to be alone.

"It's Daisy. I wanted to show you my wedding dress." Green closed the notebook, sliding it underneath his pillow before he stood up, opening the door to let his sister in. Daisy smiled as she walked in wearing the dress, making Green smile a little bit.

"It's perfect. You look amazing sis." Daisy smiled waddling over to give Green a tight hug before she whispered into his ear. "I know life hasn't been easy on you but don't worry. Once I get married you are coming with me to get out of here." She smiled as she pulled away.

Green wished that he could believe in what she told him but he knows it will never happen. Bill wouldn't let that happen. He didn't believe them when they told him about their grandfather.

"I can't wait." Green replied, putting on a fake smile as Daisy nodded, waddling towards the door. "Ugh this wedding dress is so heavy I can't even walk in it!" She exclaimed before she closed his door.

Rolling his eyes, Green walked back to his bed, grabbing his notebook to flip it open. No death penalty that will take too long, but killing gramps sounds like a wonderful idea, he's crossing that one off the list. He was just about to move to the next one until he looks over at the clock and realizes he's late for his test for pokemon. Great.

Just two more weeks then he didn't have to deal with this shit. He eventually gets to his grandfather's lab and stop when he sees his grandfather slapping Red on the shoulder, both laughing. Probably laughing about him. It wouldn't really surprise him all that much.

Walking forward, he doesn't even flinch when he gets two glares when he stops before them. "Sorry I'm late. Can we just get this over and done with?"

"Young man if you can't get here on time then why do we-"

Green ignores whatever his grandfather is rambling on about and enters the lab. He doesn't have time for this honestly. "Green why are you like this honestly? If you don't care about this then how are you suppose to take care of a pokemon?" Red muttered as he sat down beside him.

'Because I will be dead by then' Green wanted to say but instead he just glares before turning his attention to the test. Once finished Green stands up and walks out of the room, wanting to just get out of there. And he was so close until Professor Oak stops him and he had to listen to the old man about respect and all that wonderful stuff.