Embarrassment

Professor Oak had everyone gathered up for a meeting, which was fine. It was a hundred degrees and the air conditioner was down, which was fine, Green could deal with that. Red had his shirt off, which was not fine. The boy is seriously going to give him a heart attack.

Everyone was dying of heat and they all were wearing clothes that the others have never seen before and while Blue and the other girls were fussing over each others outfits, the boys just sat in silence. Blue was wearing a blue crop top with white jean short shorts which in Green's opinion was just her. She loved to show off skin so it didn't really bother him all to much.

Yellow was wearing a yellow summer dress which didn't surprise him all to much while Crystal surprised him the most with her white tank top and black shorts. The shorts weren't surprising but the top was. Sapphire was wearing almost the same outfit but instead of it being blue it was red. He preferred the blue, it suited her much better.

Now the guys were just shirts with shorts really. Red who didn't have a top on, which honestly Red please put on a shirt you are going to give our boy here a heart attack, with black shorts. Gold wearing his favorite black band shirt with his black shorts. (Which was stupid, he was going to give himself heat stroke.)

Silver wasn't much better with his own black but that's Silver. Ruby was wearing a blue tank top with white shorts. He was the most feminine out of the boy group. Green himself was wearing a light purple shirt with his own brown cargo shorts on. His favorite summer outfit.

But now that they all have been here for over an hour, all of them sat in silence while trying to desperately cool off, which wasn't working. So Green stood up, deciding that he had enough of this bullshit and said something he knew he was going to regret later. "My place has AC now lets get going."

Hearing loud cheering, Green rolled his eyes as he lead the way to his place. He usually didn't like people coming into his home but he wasn't going to sit and wait for the professor in hot heat.

Opening the door to his apartment, he turned around and glared at them all. "I got some rules. One, no loud noises. The neighbours has a baby girl that I babysit sometimes and it is almost impossible to get her to sleep so be quiet. Two, don't touch anything without my permission. Three, no going into my room or I will kill you. Got it?"

The others nodded while Green huffed. "Good. Welcome to my home." The others looked around the little place while Green sat down on the couch, all of sudden feeling a little insecure. The only person who stepped foot into this place other than him was Daisy. He trusted her so letting in eight other pokedex holders come into his home was a nightmare.

"Guess what I found? Spin the bottle hmmm?" Gold asked with a smirk on his lips while holding up a glass bottle. Green glared at him before standing up. "No I have a neighbour next door with a fussy baby."

Gold huffed as he leaned against the kitchen doorframe. "Just ask if they are at home. If not then let's play." Green sighed as he yanked out his phone, quickly sending a text over before turning it off. Ding! Wow that was a fast reply. Picking turning his phone back on he frowned. They weren't home but he could lie and say they were. But that didn't happen since Gold took his phone.

"Aha not home lets play!" Gold exclaimed as he sat down, the others joining in quickly. He knew he was going to regret this earlier, ugh. Sitting down with a huff he glared as Gold smirked. "You first Green, since it is your place."

"No." Gold frowned before he shrugged. "Fine, Blue you go." She smiled as she leaned over, spinning the bottle she giggled as it slowly came to a stop, on Crystal. Both girls shrugged before they leaned over and pecked each other on the lips. Green rolled his eyes, this was a horrible idea. He never had his first kiss so this was going to be horrible.

"My turn!" Crystal stated before spinning the bottle. Watching in horror, Green glared at the bottle that stopped at Silver. After they shared a quick kiss, Silver without saying a word spun the bottle, which landed on Red. They shared a quick kiss, as everyone watched in amusement and in horror, Gold whining about how Red even got to kiss Silver and he didn't. Red just rolled his eyes as he chuckled before spinning the bottle.

Well shit because that bottle landed on Green. Now the brunet knew he was going to die. Why the crush ugh! Red raised a brow before leaning over while Green glared at the bottle. Why was this his life again? Why couldn't the neighbours be home? Why Red? Blushing, he leaned over as well and without warning Red kissed him, making Green's mind shut down. Well this felt nice.

Was this what kissing felt like? Letting out a small noise, Green blushed even harder when Red pulled away while the others stared at him. Green just covered his face as he stood up and ran into his room, locking the door behind him. That was so embarrassing! Why did he have to moan? The embarrassment was just killing him by the time that someone knocked on his door, but he refused to answer. Just let him die in peace.

"Green?" No! That voice belonged to Red whhhyyy???? Green buried his face into his knees as he groaned in agony and despair. "Please open the door." Red said softly while Green shook his head. "No."

"Please?" Green sniffled as the embarrassment grew even worse. He couldn't stop the tears at this point which was even worse. Green groaned again. This was the worst day of his life. He heard footsteps walk away from his door which made him sigh in relief before he heard two pairs of footsteps walk towards his door. Wait what?

The door opened, as Green peeked over to see Blue nodding at Red before walking away. Dammit he forgot about her pick locking doors! Red slowly made his way over towards him before sitting down, placing his hand onto Green's back softly. "Green? Please talk to me."

"Go away." Green grumbled as he hugged his knees a bit tighter. Sadly Red stayed exactly where he was and refused to move. Green sighed as he pushed his pride down and lifted his head to look at the raven haired male, who was shocked to see tears running down the brunets cheeks. "That was your first kiss wasn't it?"

"Of course it was!" Green yelled as he tried to glare at him, which was hard to do since he was still crying. Red smiled softly before he hugged the brunet as Green froze. "You are so adorable." Red stated as Green flushed before he smacked Red in the face. "Don't call me adorable!"

"But you are!"

SMACK!

"Ow!"