Two Years Later (Alpha)

A/N: I know that  said the last one was the actual last one but somebody wanted one last part so I did it! Sorry it's so short though..... Please do enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clang! "Dammit!"

Green looked up from where he was sitting and rolled his eyes before he got up to walk to the kitchen. Leaning against the door frame, Green crossed his arms and stared, unimpressed at his mate who was trying to cook. "I thought we both agreed that you stay out of the kitchen."

The alpha looked down at the pot that he was cooking in with a frown. "Yes I know that but I was hungry." He said as he stirred the noodles around with a spoon. Green rolled his eyes as he walked towards Red and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "You could have just said something."

"I know but you always cook and I wanted to be useful." Red said as he stood by the sink, watching as the omega took one look and frown. "You are useful. You got us this apartment so I don't have to worry about my mother killing you." Green replied with as he walked to the fridge, grabbing some vegtables.

"But it's been two years." Red said as he picked up a knife to hand to Green. The omega shrugged as he started to chop up some carrots. "At this point she is just kidding around. I mean Daisy accepted you easily so my mom kinda got better about it." Green said as he threw the carrots into the pot.

Red hummed as he stepped out of the way so Green could easily walk by him. "Well I guess I don't have to worry about being killed then." Red said happily as he reached into the fridge and handed Green the chicken stock getting a thank you from the omega. "Wait you think your safe.... Ha!" Green laughed as he opened the chicken stock and measured out a cup, carefully pouring it into the pot.

"What? Who else do I have to worry about?" Red questioned as he grabbed the chicken stock that Green gave him, turning to put it back into the fridge. "My father." The little omega replied with as he put the lid on the pot and turned down the heat. "Wait what?" Red asked as he looked at the soup that Green made. "He's not dead, just overseas and whenever he comes back he will kill you."

Red stopped and looked over at his mate with a terrified expression. "What!" Green winced as he grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. "No need to yell Red. He will probably just freak out since we mated when we were extremely young, and he will probably just scare the shit out of you." Green said as he turned around and grabbed the berry punch, opening up the container to pour some in the glass.

"When is he coming back?" Red asked before he wrapped an arm around the omega's waist. Green snorted as he placed the container down and moved the glass to the side before he turned around, facing the alpha and placed his hands on his chest. "Like I would know. He left when I was ten and now I am nineteen with a mate and I still have no idea when he is coming back. He has no right to come back and threaten to kill you because you are my other half, whatever they call them." Green growled as he looked down.

Red lifted the omega's chin and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. When he pulled back he hugged Green close. "Don't let it upset you too much." Red said softly as he rubbed his mates back. "Sorry it just frustrates me." Green mumbled as he buried his nose into the alpha's neck. "I know."

"Let's talk about something else while dinner cooks." Green said as he reached over and grabbed his glass, taking a small sip. The alpha nodded while he thought about it. "Well, I do have a question that I have been trying to get the courage to ask you." Red mentioned as he stole a sip from the omega's juice getting a small whack on the shoulder. "Oh, and what's that?"

"Do you want a kid? I mean it's up to you since it's your body, and I have been thinking about this for a while but I just didn't know how to bring it up." Red rambled watching the omega give him an unimpressed look. "Yes."

Red stopped and blinked, "Wait what?" he asked dumbfounded causing the omega to roll his eyes. "Yes, I would love to have a kid." Green said slowly hoping that it would clue his idiot lover in what he was actually saying.

"Really?" Red asked as he stared at his mate, who nodded while he tilted his head to the side. Red beamed as he hugged Green close to him again, getting a small giggle from the omega.

And thus they talked to Green's mother who glared at the alpha before eventually approving before she smiled, telling Red that he better take care of Green during his pregnancy whenever he was actually able to have children. Red nodded and promised that he would, and three months later Green told Red the good news. Red knew that they would get through this, they always did and he knew that his mother would be proud.