Move In

Green turned off the lights in his gym, waving goodbye to the trainers as he locked the gym up for the night. It has been a long satisfying day. Beating trainers who dare challenge his gym when they were not prepared for it, or when they made idiotic moves. He even made three run out of his gym crying today. Satisfying.

As he got to his apartment door, the feeling sort of disappeared when he saw his boyfriend waiting for him. He loved Red he really did, he just annoyed him because he doesn't have a place to live in since he travels so much. Grabbing his keys out of his jacket pocket, he nodded at Red, who smiled sheepishly at him, before Green managed to unlock the door. "Need a place to stay for the night?"

"I just wanted to see my boyfriend is all." Red said, fidgeting under Green's stare. "Right, okay." Green said in deadpan before he walked into his apartment, Red following after. Green kicked off his shoes, bending down to give his eevee (his sister Daisy got it for him for his birthday) a quick hello before walking to the kitchen, where he set his keys down.

"You need a place to stay for the night, don't you?" Green asked as he turned to look at the raven haired male idiot that was his boyfriend. Red just rolled his eyes as he pulled Green into his arms for a hug. "No I can just stay with my mom. I just actually wanted to see you." Red stated.

Green blushed as Red held him close. "Oh. Wait really?" The bruent asked in wonder. "So you don't need anything, you just want to see me?" Green asked as if he was doubting the reason why Red wanted to see him of all people. "Of course!" Red exclaimed, hugging him a bit tighter.

Well this was odd, Red actually wanted to see him for him. Nothing else. Green wasn't used to this at all. "Well okay."

"Tell me about your day." Red stated as he let the smaller male go, making Green get all excited. "Oh my day was great! I beat all the challangers and I made three run out crying today!"

"Haha sure sounds like you would enjoy that. Any other person would feel bad." Red muttered the last bit, making Green roll his eyes. "Oh hush you. Now can we at least head to bed?"

"I thought you didn't want me to spend the night?" Red asked as he followed Green to the bedroom. "Not usually but it is nice to have you there once in a while." Green said as he waved his hand, opening the door he took three steps and flopped onto the bed.

"Your pokemon good? Don't need to take them to the pokemon center?" Green asked as he rolled over and sat up, taking his socks off. "They are fine." Red softly said before he walked over and climbed onto Green. "What are you doing?" The brunet asked as he smiled up at Red.

"Cuddling?" Red replied like a question rather than a statement. Green giggled as he wrapped his arms around the taller males neck, leaning up to give him a quick kiss. "I'm okay with that." Red smiled as he nodded before he rolled over, bringing Green with him. The brunet giggled even more before he snuggled into the raven haired males chest.

"Thank you." Green whispered as he looked up at Red, who gave him a small confused noise, which caused him to smile. "For being there for me."

"Of course." Red whispered back, leaning down to kiss his fussy lover. "If only we could do this every night."

Green looked up and thought about it before he laid his head back down. "We could." He replied, feeling Red move, probably to look at him. "What do you mean?"

Green just smiled before he stood up and moved over to his dresser, pulling the top drawer open. Shoving some socks over to the side, Green grined as he grabbed a key and closed the drawer before making his way over to Red. Climbing back onto the bed he reached over and grabbed his boyfriends hand, gently placing the golden key into his palm. "Move in with me?"

Red looked down at the key, looked back at him and then looked at the key one last time before he smiled. "Well I would love too." Red replied quickly, making Green hug him tightly.

"Wait, how bad are your habits?" Green asked as he pulled away, making Red chuckle. "It mostly depends on what you call bad habits." Was all the raven haired male replied as he laid down. Green blinked and shrugged before he laid down beside his boyfriend. It can't be that bad.

Three months later...... Oh boy they were bad. But Green taught him how to do better over time.