We Meet Again

Sorry for the long wait! This was requested by @Deadlinecircus and it is a switch around where Green is the teacher! So hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green who was currently eleven years old was told by his neighbour that she needed a babysitter for her five year old son. Being that age, she told him that she would pay him and he took the job. Three days later he found himself in a nice home, with her running around while trying to tell him everything before she left. She closed the door and Green was left alone and he had no idea where the kid even was.

Walking around the small home he found a little boy sitting in the backyard playing with the mud. Cringing he walked outside and sat down beside the little boy, knowing that he had to give him a bath before bed. They got along well, so it wasn't awkward and Green found himself starting to enjoy babysitting the kid.

He enjoyed it so much, three years later he was still babysitting Red. Red demanding that he didn't need Green's help for he was eight now and he could take care of himself. Green gave him an amused smile and walked off to the kitchen to start making dinner. Sure being fourteen while babysitting was hard, he couldn't hang out with his friends but he was babysitting his adorable friend, and that was all that mattered to him.

When Red turned ten, Green was having a hard time with his family. Green was sixteen and gay, his parents didn't like that piece of news and kicked him out. Green didn't know how to tell his little friend that this could be the last time seeing him, so in the end he told his mother. Red's mother had smiled and told him to stay with her and her son, which surprised him. Within three days he had his own room in the small home and he got to hang out with Red everyday.

Red at the age of twelve found himself falling hard for the older male, despite him being the same height. Green was a little moody when Red was the same height as him, and Red in turned teased him to no end. Green explained to Red what it was like to be eighteen and to be in high school, and Red couldn't wait. But one day, Green brought a boy home to meet Red. His name was Ethan and Red did not like the way he looked at Green.

Three months later Red told Green off, which surprised him. Red was angry at Green at the moment since he caught him and Ethan making out in Green's room. The brunette was embarrassed, and a little sad when Red had come into his room without knocking, catching them in a very embarrassing position for they were planning to take their relationship to the next step that night since Red was suppose to be at a sleepover and Red's mother was at work. It seemed like Red came home early, without them knowing about it.

Green had no idea why he felt guilty when Red caught him with Ethan or why his heart seemed to hurt when he saw the look on Reds face. Like his heart shattered into a million pieces. Green himself felt heart broken when Red wouldn't talk to him for months after that.

Four months later, Red found Green crying in his room. The raven haired male knocked on the door before he entered the room, seeing Green trying to hide the fact that he was crying.

"Green? Hey now, why are you crying?" Red gently asked the shorter male now, as he sat down beside him. Green had sniffled and looked out the window. "It's nothing, go back to whatever you were doing."

Red reached out and placed a hand on Green's shoulder, watching the older male starting to break down. "Please Red, just go away." Green sobbed out as more tears ran down his red cheeks. Red shook his head and pulled him into a hug, letting Green cry into his shoulder. That night Red held Green tight to him as he listened to Green tell him how Ethan broke up with him.