Alpha Part Three

A/N: So I ended up writing another part woops. Heh there is an implied smut scene, sorry I didn't write a full one but I wasn't feeling up to it. Maybe another time. But anyway I hope you do enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright boys. I will be gone for a couple of weeks so please take care." Gale said as she put her suitcase in the back of her car. "You got everything mom?" Green asked as he handed her a map. "Hug?" Gale asked as she held her arms out, causing the little omega roll his eyes before stepping into the hug. "It will only be a couple of weeks mom, I know how to take care of myself."

Gale tighten her arms before leaning down to whisper into her son's ear. "I know but you are going to be alone with an alpha in the house." Green nodded as he trembled just a little bit. "Well I can just stay at Daisy's." The little omega whispered back before frowning as his mother shook her head. "She is out of town as well."

Gale pulled away as she grabbed her son's hand. "When is your next heat suppose to come along?" Green looked down as he counted the days in his head before he grimaced at the answer. "Seven days." Gale groaned. "Maybe I should cancel." She started to say before jumping as Green exclaimed loudly, "You have been looking forward to this! I will just take my pills and stay in my room."

Gale gave him a worried look before she finally nodded and hugged him one more time. "Just please be careful." Green nodded and with one last squeeze, she let go and walked towards her car. "Have fun!" Green yelled after her while waving. "Is she gone, did I miss it oh.....Dammit she just drove off." Red panted as he leaned down and gripped his knees. "Did you just sprint from the park?"

Red stood back up and nodded as he wiped off the sweat from his forehead. Green scrunched up his nose as he took a step away from the alpha. "You are doing nothing until you take a shower." Red smiled as and nodded while he walked past him and into the house causing the omega to groan in disgust.

After the alpha took a shower, Red walked out of the bathroom wearing his pajama pants and a white towel around the back of his neck, using it to dry his hair as he walked into the living room. He stopped when he saw Green holding a paint brush and was carefully dipping it into the paint. "What are you painting?" The omega jumped letting a squeak escape him before he turned around to glare at the alpha. "Be careful! You could have ruined my painting!"

Holding his hands up, Red walked closer to see what the omega was painting. "Hey this is good." Red said as he turned to look at the omega to see him blushing. "Green?" Green looked away before shifting. "Go put on a shirt you moron!" He yelled as he blushed even harder. Red smirked as he chuckled before he walked off.

"Ugh what an idiot." Green mumbled before he turned back to his painting. It went a lot like that for the past week before Green was starting to get nervous. So he sat Red down at the table and shifted while Red was staring at him. "Okay so I have a little problem." Green started off before he was interrupted. "Problem?"

"Yes, you see I am suppose to start my heat soon and I can't exactly go to Daisy's because she is out of town as well. So I am going to take my suppressants and hide out in my room which will be locked until it's over okay?" Green explained as he stared at Red, hoping that the alpha will get what he was saying. "But what about food?"

"Well I really don't eat much when I am in heat because it makes me feel sick so don't worry about that. Oh and I have a bathroom in my room so don't worry about that." Green explained as he shifted. Starting to feel a little hot from the way that Red was looking at him, Green looked away with a blush. Was his heat coming on more strongly than the others because there was an alpha in the house?