Babysitting

A/N: These seem to get shorter and shorter. Sorry about that guys, the next one will be a lot longer promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red frowned as he watched the six baby eevees tumble around as they played with each other. When Professor Oak called him in to do a favor, Red never thought he had to baby sit baby pokemon. He loved pokemon, but he had little patience for little baby pokemon. So he called Green up to help him.

"Red it's baby pokemon just play with them and make them love you." Green barked over the phone, not happy that the raven haired male woke him up from his nap with this ridiculous phone call.

"I know! But there's six of them! How do I play with all of them!" Red whined, making Green grumble.

"Stop whining! This should be easy for you since you act like a baby all the time."

Red frowned. "That was uncalled for. I'm bored anyway and I would like to see you again."

"How about you just go hang out with Yellow since you like her so much!" Green snapped before hanging up, making Red wince. "But you're my boyfriend." Red mumbled as he looked back at the eevees who were watching him now.

"I screwed up I know. I never knew Green could be jealous until I helped Yellow the other day." Red said as he sat down, the baby eevees bouncing towards him. "Anyway he will be coming, I texted him saying that I am baby sitting you guys and he loves eevee a lot!" Red said happily as he caught one as it jumped at him.

Red was right, within the hour Green arrived at the lab. "Oh god you guys are so adorable!" The brunet said as he picked one up to cuddle it. Red snickered as he watched the scene, Green was so cold and serious that nobody believed the raven haired male when he told the others that when there was baby eevees around, Green acted like a little kid. "Pika?" The yellow mouse questioned as it only counted five, not realizing that Green was cuddling with the sixth one.

"Pika Pikachu!" It cried as he waved his little arms around at Red, who in return pointed at Green. "Pika!" The yellow mouse cried again as it ounce towards Green, patting the brunet's leg to get his attention. "What I can't cuddle it?" Green asked before he placed the baby pokemon down.

Green frowned before walking over towards Red, sitting down beside him. "Sorry about earlier. I was napping when you called." Green said as he picked up the same eevee he was cuddling earlier with. "It's fine. I'm sorry about yesterday." Red apologized as he leaned over to kiss Green on the temple.

Throughout the day, both males played with the baby pokemon and feed them. "They are so cute." Green said for the countless time as he watched an eevee sleep in his lap. "I know you said that already." Red replied as he cuddled Green from behind.

"I know, I just can't help it." Green said as Red grabbed his hand, stopping the brunet from reaching out to pet the sleeping pokemon. Green frowned before he turned his body a little bit to smile at Red. The other male smiled back before leaning over to give him a quick kiss. Green didn't smile very often and when he did, Red thought he was the most beautiful person in the world.

"I want one." Green stated as he petted the sleeping pokemon again. He always had a soft spot for these little ones. "Do you think grandpa will let me keep one?" The brunet asked as he watched the eevee wake up and bounce over to the others before curling back up to sleep again.

"I don't know, I mean you ask him every time he has a new batch of eevees and always told you no." Red said as he watched Green pout at his answer. "Well I can hope one day he will." Green replied as he stood up and stretched. Looking at his watch, the brunet looked down at his boyfriend. "He should be back any minute now really."

"Ah hello boys. Thank you for watching them. They are a playful little group. Oh and no before you ask, you can't have one." Professor Oak said as he saw his grandson roll his eyes. "Well it was worth the try." Green muttered before he walked off back to the lab, making Red shake his head.

"Every time?" He asked making the old professor chuckle. "Yes every single time since he was six years old."