Rejection but Love

A/N: Hey guys! this was a request by @Deadlinecircus and I hope they like it! Please do enjoy and once again, please do request if you want to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang, signalling that it was lunch time and Red walked out of math with Gold. They both were so deep into their conversation they never noticed that the halls were clearing before them. Ever since they won that basketball tournament they have been huge stars in the school.

They both have been getting a lot of confessions as well and they both felt like kings. They just stepped out the school when they both bumped into a smaller person.

"Hey watch where you are going?! Oh." The person shouted before realizing what they have done. Red looked down to see the strange kid looking at both of them. Gold rolled his eyes.

"Listen here pipsqueak, maybe you shouldn't have been in our way." Gold replied lazily before he pushed the kid out of the way. Red frowned and helped the smaller male back onto his feet. "You okay?"

Green emerald eyes caught his attention as the smaller male blushed. "Oh Green, sorry about that." Red said as he realized that it was him. "Your hair is darker."Red commented before he let go of Green's hand.

Green shrugged as he glared at Gold. "Yes my hair usually gets darker when I stay in hot climates. I just got back from my trip in Alola." He said as he wiped his hands off. Gold ruffled Green's hair as he laughed when Green started to fuss over his hair. "Ugh Gold you know I hate it when you do that."

Gold just shrugged it off while he stuffed his hands into his pockets. It was silent before Green cleared his throat. "Hey Gold, may I speak to Red in private?" Gold groaned and muttered about something about it being cold. Red looked at him with a small smile, causing Green to shift and look away fighting down a blush.

"You might want to hurry up. Gold with the cold is usually bad news. You know you are lucky for going to Alola to get away from winter." Red chuckled.

Green took a deep breath. "I um, I have feelings for you. I mean like more than friends feelings and I mean like I want you to be my umm boyfriend? I have been thinking a lot and thought, that I-I should um tell you." Green felt a little bit proud of himself for stuttering only twice.

Red looked speechless and he was. He never expected Green of all people to confess to him. Panicking, Red opened his mouth and closed it again. He had no idea what to say, especially with the way Green was looking at him.

"Green, I am, well I am surprised but I can't accept you confession." Red blurted out. Green looked away and nodded before he went to pull the school door open. "We can still be friends though." Red said quickly. Green nodded back at him before he disappeared into the school.

"Red are you done yet! I'm hungry and I want to go out!" Gold yelled catching his attention. Red looked back at the school one more time before he walked off with Gold to go out for lunch.

Half an Hour Later

The bell rang and everyone hurried off to their classes while Green slumped in his seat for English. He laid his head down on the nice cool desk. Why is he an idiot and go confess? He should have confessed at the end of the day so he could go home and not be in class from a rejection. But again he wasn't sure what he was doing in the moment, and he did expect a rejection so he didn't understand why it hurt so much and whats worse, Red sat beside him in English.

He looked away and down at his doodle when he saw and heard Red come into the classroom with his basketball friends. Red was so cool, tall and so freaking hot, but it seems that he likes girls only. This was one of the times that Green wished he was a girl and not a boy who was gay. The bell rang signalling that class was starting and Red sat down beside him.