Secret Fame

A/N: This was a request made by @Deadlinecircus and I do hope they like it! Oh and another thing. I have an idea for the next oneshots but I need 100 random words that I can write about. So if you could please drop them in the comments! I will take the first 100 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the busy city street, Red checked behind him before he ducked his head down and pulled his hood farther up so it could cover his face. He loved being a singer, but the fans as much as he loved them, drove him up the wall. They also scared him half the time with the whole stalking, following and taking pictures of him without him knowing about it. But there was this one person who didn't even know who he is, and he was thankful for that.

Here is how he first met Green.

He was driving in the countryside away from the fans, the rush and just everything. His music was loud, windows down, breathing in the fresh air that he just couldn't get when he was in the city. He was driving through a beautiful small town, where the people were out enjoying the sun and the huge beach that it was known for, when he decided maybe he should explore the small town that was known as Pallet.

The best part was that the people knew him but left him alone! They were kind, waving hellos and offering smiles. He was in such a good mood, Red decided that he could just go to the beach for the day. So he did, and there he watched as children played in the water, teenagers giggling as they gossiped. The only one who didn't seem to fit in the mix was another boy who was sitting at the bar, sipping a drink while typing away on his laptop.

Curious, Red moved towards the bar, sitting beside the brunet. It took him a few minutes to get the male's attention and when he did, the brunet had given him a certain look that Red knew that if he didn't say something now this male was going to walk away.

"My name is Red if you were wondering." He started, smiling a bit when he saw the brunet relax a little bit. "Green." He answered before he went back to his typing. Shocked, Red stayed silent for a bit before he asked another question. "Do you have any idea who I am?"

Green paused his typing to look at him before he shook his head. "No idea. Are you someone important?" He had asked, his fingers twitching to get back to typing. "First person I met who didn't. Do me a favor and don't ask anybody who I am alright?" Green blinked as he slowly nodded, a little creeped out.

"What are you typing anyway?" Green rolled his eyes before he smiled a bit. "Report for a class I want to take."

"Then why are you typing it here?"

"My friend wanted to come to the beach. Then she ditched me for a guy who was straight." Green replied as he picked up his drink, taking a little sip. "Not one for girls huh?"

"Nah to much drama." Green shrugged getting a chuckle from Red. "I know what you mean. They are a bit crazy." Green nodded as he closed his laptop, making Red feel like he was doing something right to get this boys attention. "I mean don't get me wrong, boys can just be as bad but I just prefer them." Red chuckled as Green smiled a little, a little blush on his cheeks.

Ever since that night, they had four dates and Red knew he was falling for the other male. Now he just had to keep him a secret from the fans and press, which is so freaking difficult. Plus Green still has no idea who he is, which he was thankful for.

Somehow Red reached his car without anyone noticing him and he was not going to stick around for someone to notice him. Quickly getting into the car, he started up the car and drove off, taking the streets that lead him out of the city and towards Pallet. He had a date to get to and he didn't need people getting in the way.