Power Tools

"So, how was school?"

School was finally fucking over and it was currently dinner time. Sadly, nobody in the family besides Mom could cook without burning the house down, so we just ordered a pizza.

"It was great!" Eddie replied while trying to shove three slices of pizza into his mouth.

He wasn't doing a great job.

"That's nice to hear. What about you, Shortie?"

'Wow, betrayed by my own father. The nerve. How dare he call me short.'

"First off, I am not short. Second off, it was alright."

"Well I'd beg to differ, but that's good. Make any friends?"

"Surprisingly."

"Meet anyone cute?"

Oh boy.

"No, Dad. I didn't," I replied, dragging the word 'no' out for way longer than I should have.

'Wow. literally no word of that response sounded convincing. Way to keep your secret safe, dumbass.'

Nobody knew about my gayness except for Freddy.

Freddy Fahrner from Hurricane, not Freddy Fisher from Charlotteville.

Actually, for future reference, I'll refer to Fahrner as T-Frex.

Not only because he hated it when I called him that, but also because its a name that you just can't help but take seriously.

But anyway, despite the fact that I very suddenly became the world's worst liar when on the subject of gay or my love life, nobody seemed to think that I might not be straight.

Not that I was complaining, I guess.

"Alright, just asking." Dad shrugged.

Things went relatively quiet after that. I say relatively because the ASMR Eddie was providing was rather fucking loud, even to me. 

After about three more minutes of listening to it, I decided that ASMR wasn't my thing and I was going to choke a bitch if I had to listen to it any longer, so I headed upstairs with Bidy and Babs following me/walking between my legs and trying to trip me.

They succeeded, by the way.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket moments after I flopped face-first onto my bed

I had two notifications. A message from T-Frex and a weird picture from Leslie.

'Wow, look at that. I'm popular now.'

I checked to see what Leslie sent me first.

Lolbit:

Lolbit: "Hey there friend"

'Well, that's horrifying.'

"What in the actual fuck is that?"

I saved the picture for future use and moved onto T-Frex's message.

T-Frex: "Heyy :P"

"Hey, dork"

T-Frex: "How was your first day at school?"

"Surprisingly not horrible. I even met another Freddy."

T-Frex: "Uh oh"

T-Frex: "This other Freddy better not replace me!"

"Don't worry Freddy, you'll always be the number one dork with that name."

T-Frex: "Okay good"

"How was your day?"

T-Frex: "Kinda lonely without you here and Chica drew a dick on my face during fifth hour because I fell asleep but other than that it was alright"

He sent another text before I got a chance to respond.

T-Frex: "Meet any cute girls?"

'Who the fuck gets asked this by two different people within a fifteen minute span?'

"Why are you like this?"

"..."

"Possibly, but you can't prove anything."

T-Frex: "HAHAHA"

Sadly, before T-Frex could start asking me tons of questions, Eddie burst into my room.

He had a jigsaw in his hand with a lipstick attached to it, and his face was smeared in the red and white from some mystery makeup products.

Not gonna lie, he looked like a serial killer.

"I decided that I can't wait until the end of the week to try and apply makeup with power tools, let's do it now!"

'Oh dear.'