Star Boy

Blair didn't put me back down until we were right in front of Fallon and Leslie's room.

"Next time you decide to do that, could you give me a warning?"

She thought for a moment. "I suppose I could, but then it wouldn't be as fun, so...no."

"Okay then. I'll just have to be on guard 24/7."

Leslie, after slapping a sticker that said, 'I'm afraid of Pepsi®' onto the front of my sweatshirt, threw open the door and flopped down onto what was presumably her desk chair.

I hadn't actually been in the twins' bedroom before. But I will say, I was pretty much greeted with what I expected.

The room was literally split down the middle with a strip of duct tape and looked like a before and after picture of a messy room.

Fallon's side was comprised of crisp whites and pinks. Neat bed, neat desk, well-organized bookshelf.

Leslie's on the other hand, looked like a slightly more extreme version of my room. Every inch of wall space was covered with band/video game posters. The desk was cluttered with various things, and the sides of it were covered in those stupid gold star stickers.

"Where's Freddy?" I asked.

"Outside," Fallon said from their spot on the floor. "Bon-Bon got accidentally flung out of the window, so he went to go retrieve him from the bushes."

'Of course.'

"He's been taking a while, actually." Leslie leaned towards the half-open window and shouted, "Hey, Fred! You find him yet?" 

Freddy shouted something back about how Bon-Bon was being mean to him and asked how to make him stop.

"Tell him that if he doesn't stop, I'll drop-kick his stupid puppet ass back out the window the moment he's back in here!"

He then told her that he'd do that, but was gonna say "butt" instead of "ass".

"Aw, is Leslie a protective girlfriend?" I teased.

"Shut the fuck up, man." Her face turned slightly pink. "Or I'll drop-kick you out of the window too."

I laughed. "Fine. So, what illegal activities will we be getting up to tonight?"

"Well, you see, we have a list of laws that we want to break right here," Blair pulled out a piece of paper with some sort of list written on it.

"Wait, actually?"

"No, this just a shopping list. My parents made me go grocery shopping for them after school." She balled it up and tried to throw it at my face, but I managed to deflect it. "I convinced you for a second though, didn't I?"

"Somehow, yes." I threw it back at her.

"We never really plan these sleepovers very well, so we just end up doing whatever," Fallon explained.

Freddy popped back into the room with Bon-Bon. "I'M BACK! DID THE FUN START W-W-W... WITHOUT ME?"

"Nah, man. We only just started discussing what we're going to do."

"OH."

"How about we play truth or dare?"

Leslie coughed, "Generic!" 

"Yeah, you're right..." Fallon thought for a moment. "Videogames?"

We all collectively agreed on that suggestion.

Leslie pulled out some shit looking Wii game that she had apparently picked up on her way back from work a few days prior.

It was legit just called Game Party.