Exploration

Most of my Saturday was spent doing dumb shit with Eddie and having an extensive text conversation with Blair about TNaR.

On Friday, we watched it until one in the morning. No regrets.

On Sunday, I was planning on sleeping in stupidly late and... Shit, man. I don't even know.

But whatever stupid events that may have transpired never came to be, because I was woken up at like, 6 AM by a whole damn group of people.

One of them was shaking me and saying something, but I couldn't make out whatever it was.

I swatted their hands away and blindly grabbed one of my hearing aids off of my desk.

"Yo, my guy, wake the fuck up."

At first, the voice didn't properly register.

"Wake up, or I'm gonna take both your cats and suffocate you in their floof."

And then once it did and I opened my eyes all the way, I noticed a few things.

First off, my room was still dark. So that meant the sun wasn't even up yet.

Second off, there were four people around me. 

And two cats.

And a puppet.

Freddy, Leslie, Fallon, Bon-Bon, and Blair. And Bidy and Babs.

"How the hell did you guys get in?" I asked groggily.

I was pretty unappealing in general, but in the morning I was even worse. So... everyone showing up was a fun surprise.

"Your brother let us in," Fallon said.

"Absolute traitor," I muttered. "So, follow up question, why are you all here?"

"Leslie suddenly decided that we were all going to drag you around town on account of the fact that you've only been here for about a week and probably still don't know the area too well. I suggested that we call you before coming over, but Leslie said that'd 'ruin the fun'," Blair explained.

"Yeah, 'cause it totally would've," Leslie said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, you down or nah?"

"Uh... sure."

I had stayed in Charlotteville before, but I had really only ventured into downtown during my trips so I supposed it wouldn't hurt to take an actual tour or whatever.

"Rad. Better start getting ready, dude."

"AND DRESS W-WARMLY! IT'S CHILLY OUTSIDE!" Freddy shouted.

"Unless you're cool with freezing," Bon-Bon added on.

Everyone then proceeded to leave my room so I could get ready.

What a great start to my morning.

I attempted to get Bidy and Babs off of my legs before getting up to make myself look actually presentable.

I tried not to take ten years, though, so I ended up just throwing on some old jeans and flannel on top of a sweatshirt.

"Good enough. Probably."

When I decided that I had all my shit together, I grabbed my house keys off of my desk and went downstairs to find everyone else and put my shoes on.

They were all in the living room. Eddie was bugging Blair and Fallon, and Freddy was busy fussing over Leslie because she didn't wear a jacket.

I sat down on the bottom step and started putting on my Converse.

"My guy, I'm not cold. Chill out."