Untitled Part 16

Chapter 16: A Visit

Out of Huan Yu Studio, returning under the sun where the city is silent, Jian Hua's heart chilled.
Lu Zhao is strange, that mob bombed the Pearl Hotel, and what about that girl that suddenly appeared just now?

Crying can't move Jian Hua. They are in a world where time stopped, and the girl's body emitted a "field" more than any wandering person in the city.
This is a controlled ability, and also exhibits a stable form of a person's power.

Because of this, even if the girl cried out, Jian Hua will not take care of her.
Not to mention, once she became "aware" that being helpless is useless, the girl immediately took the second set of program:Stating that she and Jian Hua have the same position, facing the same crisis and that she has the advantage of knowing the truth. She's willing to wait to become a "collaborator" and work together to overcome difficulties.

This attitude is well-placed. Unfortunately, this doesn't work on Jian Hua.
She is a variable. If Jian Hua considered controlling this variable, he would not hesitate to go out and learn everything that he wanted from the girl's mouth. But Jian Hua did not have enough understanding of his own strength, and the confidence given to him by this power failed to surpass the law and modern technology.

The more people want Jian Hua to make a choice, the more Jian Hua becomes cold. Unless he wants it, there's no chance of considering it.
Exposing himself, meeting with the girl, and at best knowing the truth (true or false not guaranteed). Can this solve the situation where Jian Hua is being targeted by the police?

It won't. If the girl has a way, she would not say that she "hid from the public" and would not have to look for him. There is profit behind every motivation, you cannot just look at the surface. Although he's not sure at what she wants to do, for the current Jian Hua, having one more "comrade" who can only comfort each other is useless.
If he wanted comfort, he could go find Li Fei. At least he knew him, not the little girl on the roadside......

Does she think the suspicions on his back is not enough?
The police find the missing girl in peers with a strange man. What if the girl tells where the body of her friend was?What would it look like if it's published on the news? Jian Hua did not have to know everything.
Jian Hua lifted his bike from the ground and quickly disappeared at the end of the street.
Shortly after, the girl finally went out after walking around the mall in a circle. She carefully counted the bicycle parked in front, then her face changed instantly:"Not correct, there's one less!"
The girl rushed out and looked around. The sun shined on the road. The world is still silent and the shadow cast by the buildings motionless.

Restraining the urge to shout loudly, the girl nervously bites her fingers:"Impossible ah, Jian Hua has an S-level ability and fearless. The book says that people close to him is equivalent to having their lives handed to Jian Hua's hands, at his mercy!With the case of being able to control my life and death, why did he give up the chance to know the truth?"
While talking to herself, she cannot help but beat her head.

"Bad luck, this body died when I got it. The original owner, why did you not chase after Jian Hua when you left the elevator and noticed something's wrong? It's such a good chance......"
Annoyed after finishing, the girl can only find another way. She brooded and suddenly woke up:"Is the person in the elevator, not Jian Hua?The author said on Twitter that Jian Hua is the first to awaken in the abandoned world. If the Universal Studios incident is not the first time, then Jian Hua was alone at home when the abandoned world descended, so his awakening is silent?"

The more she thought about it, the more possible her guess is. The girl who found out that she was wrong was stomping her feet:"I'll let you off lightly. Anyway, I was there in the surveillance, so all are destroyed. "