Untitled Part 39

Chapter 39: Neglect

With such a fuss, today's filming is naturally a bust.

Director Lu squatted in front of the camera to study the situation, surrounded by a circle of people.

No matter how they pause, and how many camera angles they see, the man appeared out of thin air.

Two seconds after the gravity-defying posture in midair, the act of landing can be used in a horror movie without editing。

Assistant Director Liu impulsively runs over the actual scene. He seriously suspects that there is be a hook in front of him, with clear lines that cannot be captured by the camera. It was a trick he used in filming to cut cost. The dead bodies are clothed pillows or something. Of course, he eventually found nothing.

The studio is on the outskirts of the Northern suburbs. After driving for three hours, the phone will receive a text message of "Welcome to the Capital".

Before the ambulance arrives, the crew doctor regretfully sighed, declaring that death of the severely injured person that suddenly appeared.

The actors gathered at the other end of the studio. After hearing the news, some of them screamed that they wanted to go back to the hotel.

"When the police saw the scene, only then can we go! Otherwise, even if you go back to your rooms, you'll only get a call to come back again." The speaker is more than 40 years old, with a cigarette in his hand. His eyes narrowed slightly from the smoke. They're still wearing the clothes they have during filming, a brand-named suit from advertisers, a grey-blue three-piece set with a gold chain on the left side of the collar.

His position in the crowd shows that he occupies an important role.

"Senior is right." Li Fei approached to add a sentence.

The film and tv circle is ranked according to seniority, whether this person is just debuting or has some awards or years in the circle, in front of Li Fei, there's just not enough charisma in this middle-aged man who's exposure rate is lower.

The veteran actor who starred in the movie glanced sideways at Li Fei and said, "Your stuntman has good psychological quality."

In the group of people who are in the "ghost" scene, not to mention those who trembled or fainted, several had white as paper faces. Only Jian Hua followed the crew to watch the footage from the camera.

"He's a martial artist, what else would he dare not do?" Li Fei interprets with his concept of a substitute.

The middle-aged man had a profound meaning in his eyes, "You're so young, yet you intend to cultivate the younger generation?"

The people next to them had their ears pricked. Li Fei doesn't need to look to know, so he smiled but didn't answer.

Before the expectant crowd, he had no answer. They didn't get a word from the movie emperor so this domestic first-line and second-line actors, while struggling not to think about what had happened, immersed their minds in gossip.

"What does the stuntman have to say, about Li Fei's secret crush?"

"I know you keep it a secret, but how old, long or short hair......nevertheless, give us something!"

They never talked about the gender, but what the words implied is understood by the circle: Li Fei is GAY. If the guy he likes has long hair, he's probably not an actor, and just doing the other work in the entertainment circle.

"Say it, we might be impressed!"

"Do you really have this person? Don't embarrass Dean!"

Li Fei is unmoved, putting out his gentle warm smile. Whether they questioned covertly or overtly, he accepted them all. The crowd felt bored after a while and had to talk about the strange thing that happened in the studio.