Untitled Part 62

Chapter 62: Giant Web

The ground is shaking violently. In front of black eyes, the world has become silent......

The process of the coming of the Abandoned World, Jian Hua has become accustomed to it.

He subconsciously touched his pockets. There are two pieces of chocolate, a few tubes of vegetables and mashed potatoes. He does not have a lot in stock.

"There's a storage box on your right-hand side." Li Fei reminds.

Jian Hua looks down at the box between the driver's seat and the passenger seat. It's usually used to put drinks, Jian Hua opens it and saw that there are two bottles of vitamin drinks inside.

"There's a box of biscuits and a box of mineral water in the trunk. Fruits and vegetables with no preservatives easily spoil, so it's not suitable to stock for long-term." Li Fei leans on his seat, saying in a relaxed tone, "We've been back to Haicheng these past days, and you're driving this Cayenne, you still did not find it?"

Jian Hua who never messes with other people's things: "......"

Besides, with the mycelium, he didn't even need to check if something in the vehicle is moved and the process is natural.

"These useful?" Jian Hua questioned.

You can find shops with food in the Abandoned World everywhere, but these things cannot be eaten. Only the ones you are able to carry can be eaten.

"About this point, there's a new theory. Red Dragon is interrogating the 'insiders,' and it's not for nothing."

"You also knew?" Jian Hua is not happy.

Li Fei immediately explained, "The National Secret Services will certainly not make a special report for me. You can thank Geng Tian for the source. Red Dragon Base took away the ability holders in the name of 'infectious isolation.' They're trying to concentrate the destruction in remote areas, and some jurisdictions even have a military blockade. Red Dragon will not use them for human experiments, but to practice some 'information' from the insiders, so there was no problem."

For example, most of the insider's previous information came from the 《Abandoned World Survival Manual》.

Abandoned World is full of danger with no food. Even if they have supplies in their bodies, it's easy to lose it in the event of an attack.

If the ability holders fight against monsters, in the future, they also have to participate in the war so the number of ability holders cannot be reduced. To let these people live in the Abandoned World smoothly is more important than anything else.

"The things that you can bring into the Abandoned World is related to the overlapping points."

The narrower overlapping points can only accommodate the ability holder.

At this time, the food on their bodies or in a backpack can be successfully brought.

Without Li Fei saying it, Jian Hua has carefully thought about this idea.

"If you want to bring more things, except for a space ability holder, or if you have an ability that has spatial attributes......I thought you were hitting on my idea." Jian Hua said indifferently.

The mycelium is attached inside and outside of the Cayenne, like a giant cocoon.

Li Fei threw up his arms, "You're biased."

The devouring attribute itself is heaven-defying. If there's a space storage capacity, the author probably didn't want his protagonist to live.

——But, he was playing with Jian Hua's idea, so these words are not wrong.