Untitled Part 144

Chapter 144: Escape

"Flame Demon is over there!"

Flames lit up in the dark, bright and dazzling.

The waiting ability holders went straight toward the flames.

"Wait, everyone, watch your back." Rosemary didn't believe that Li Fei would actively expose himself.

She generated flames, and only then did she see the things floating in front of her. She threw a flame ball in horror which incinerated a rotten corpse nearby.

With both sides lighted up, everyone finally saw the surrounding scene.

The terrain didn't change much, but most of the ground was flooded. The A-class ability holders are in higher positions, so they're only ankle deep. Although the water in the space kept rising, the water mostly flowed downhill, so the first ones to be in danger are Jian Hua and his group.

The table has long been submerged, so they can only use their abilities to make the mushroom grow continuously.

Behind the flames are numerous mushrooms proliferating everywhere while a large mushroom cap blocked the others' line of sight. Some people responded quickly and hurriedly climbed the mushrooms, not caring if the mycelium tied them up.

Suddenly, this strange space began to shake.

Li Fei's face is cold, but then he found out that the mycelium "mask" that Jian Hua made for him can barely be used to filter the air.

It's just that the mask was very disobedient. It would go down Li Fei's neck, so he hurriedly reached out and firmly pressed it to his face. Jian Hua gave the first mask to him, but the movie actor felt weird using such a "perverted" mushroom even though he knew that he's not the only one with the mask.

The mycelium extended to all sides and quickly measured the size of the space created by Red Scorpion.

If there are no mushrooms, it would be filled with flames.

Jian Hua endured his nausea while directing the mushrooms to the ground, "covering" everything in the water, and moving those things toward Li Fei's flames. He didn't even think about how many there are.

However, this method is not very good as the burnt smell mixed in with the rotten stench. Some ability holders can't endure, they covered their mouths and started vomiting.

The mycelium is not a real mushroom, so it's not contaminated by any dirt. Even if Jian Hua knew that the mushrooms had been to the sewers, he's still okay with it, but the immediate situation in front of him made his eye twitch.

It's not difficult to destroy this space. The real problem is what's in the water......

The Cannibal Squid wildly waved its tentacles, trying to reach the deepest part of the mushroom. Unluckily, there's an ability holder in the way. Because of nausea, he was pale and trembling which slowed his actions for a few seconds. He did not manage to escape, so his bones were broken by the squid's tentacles.

Rosemary grabbed her pendant, shivering.

——this is hell.

Screams came one after the other, and the shaking of the space became more intense.

Jian Hua really wanted to open a crack in the world and throw in these things along with Red Scorpion一maybe even throw him into the giant spider world that is about to become extinct. However, they're now inside Red Scorpion's space. If he wanted to open a crack in the world, he had to get out first. This is a problem without a solution.