Untitled Part 165

Chapter 165

When he went to the CEO's office on the 28th floor of Star Entertainment Media, Li Fei accidentally discovered that Liang Jun was making people move things out.

"What's this?" Assistant Lin was surprised, and hurriedly asked the staff next to him, "What happened? Did the Board of Directors fire our CEO?"

"It's not so complicated......the CEO just wanted to retire."

While this side was whispering, Liang Jun saw Li Fei come over and his eyes lit up.

"You came at the right time, I was just about to look for you."

Geng Tian held up his arm, blocking the people who wanted to eavesdrop. Liang Jun took Li Fei all the way to the tea room next to the office. No one's inside and it looked like they had something to talk about.

Jian Hua didn't enter. After all, he's just another assistant to the Film Emperor. It'll be strange if he rushed in and followed.

Assistant Lin came over, found that Jian Hua had no expression and also not angry, so Assistant Lin prudently lowered his eyes.

Jian Hua felt baffled. The bodyguard Geng Tian coughed, reminding Assistant Lin to pay attention to the occasion.

——rumors said that Li Fei and the CEO had an affair. This nonsense analysis of the Red Dragon, Jian Hua has never seen it before, so he wouldn't know, okay?

He had already mentioned Xiao YaQin on the road today, isn't that enough?

That is, if Li Fei was changed to someone else, it's estimated that the giant ship of love would not hit the iceberg and get stranded for two or three days. (Alt tl: 'If Li Fei was changed to someone else, there wouldn't be so much drama.')

Assistant Lin snorted. What does Geng Tian know, ah? Jian Hua wasn't such an unreasonable person at all. If you want this guy to drink a few cups of vinegar, the difficulty would be very high.

The tea room was not that big. Inside are tables, chairs, and a cabinet. The two people were preoccupied so they did not sit.

"Star Entertainment's luck is not very good. Although the company can hold up, several directors had passed away. They did not leave a will, so those shares in their hands...... it's a bit troublesome."

"Someone bought it?" Li Fei frowned.

"You know a lot of people aren't optimistic about this world. If they could sell, they'll sell." Liang Jun sighed.

Although the government and media claimed that the disaster had passed, some people who didn't know the truth felt that the natural disaster would reappear. This included those directors who held Star Entertainment Media's shares and the veteran actors who aren't optimistic about the future prospects, not to mention their children.

The assets of the giant Star Entertainment had shrunk. As soon as the securities company opened its doors, the stock price plunged. It'll be hard to raise it up with its current momentum.

"The Board of Directors is in name only. They're not going to dislike me for making big news at the New Year's Eve party, but it has a bad influence, so they asked me to step down." Liang Jun snorted, very dissatisfied, "Since they haven't made up their minds yet, I'm not in the mood to accompany them and continue to make trouble. Your contract is about to expire. If you don't want to stay in Star Entertainment, you can open a studio yourself."

"Can you come and help me with work?" Li Fei raised his brow.

Liang Jun was startled, then laughed. He pointed to Li Fei and said, "With this spirit of exploitation, I'm sure you can make a fortune!"