Untitled Part 47

Chapter 47: Holiday

Raindrops fall on the window glass, making a trail on the dust stains.

Jian Hua is upset, pulling the curtains closed.

The buzz outside the door continued until the afternoon. The crew members who are returning from work are still discussing it, after all, it's a big deal, and they're related to the news.

Several houses in the hot spring resort collapsed, and there are visible traces of marks in the wooden furniture; there is also a small landslide in the nearby highway. The pits that appeared are detected by experts, to be interlocking inside, like a tunnel, and suspects rodent infestation in the North area.

In an anonymous gossip forum, 《Black Bamboo》's haunted video did not receive much attention.

The topic is focused on the third male lead's self-destructing image. Although some in the post vowed to say that in fact, the police has come to investigate and stopped the filming and such things. Still, the majority of the fans and passersby deemed it as "making trouble" and "too fake".

There is Jian Hua in the video, but because he is not an actor, and stationed initially as background, after the chaos, his face only appeared for a few seconds, so it did not attract the attention of the crowd.

Passersby ignored him, but Jian Hua's colleagues are not blind.

——the scene looks like he's a stand-in, and his face is a little familiar.

Jian Hua has a narrow social circle, but the people who've been with him in the past, always have a little impression of him.

Not to mention those who are even more familiar with Jian Hua. From the beginning of the afternoon, Jian Hua's WeChat account, after the news had exploded, received requests for private chats and even numerous calls. Jian Hua directly put his phone in flight mode.

A suppressed stuntman who has not worked for half a year suddenly appeared in a commercial film with most of the movie actors in the domestic frontline in the cast. In their circle, this is an earth-shattering gossip.

Since the video leaked everything, the stuntmen in the 《Black Bamboo》 cast doesn't have to comply with the confidentiality agreement. There was a lot of news that Jian Hua is brought in by Li Fei to become an exclusive stuntman for the actor.

They communicated with each other anonymously in Penguin groups. For fear that Jian Hua's Q is also in that group list, they don't dare speak too much and don't name names. Big Mouth says "a peer, which can also be considered as a senior in the circle. Unfortunately, I never see that person anymore, it's the one that disappeared for half a year......" in full swing, a lot of discussions are privately started in groups.

Gossip spreads fast, and in the evening, some of the staff or crew would know Jian Hua's origin.

"There's no way! How did you hold Li Fei's thigh?"

"Rely on looks?"

However, if Jian Hua can rely on his face to impress Li Fei, why didn't Li Fei look in the mirror? If he got on the actor's bed and was good at it, why didn't they see Xiao YaQin's success?

Furthermore, there are many rumors in the circle that Li Fei is Gay. However, Li Fei himself did not admit to it, and Jian Hua's performance on the set is not like someone looking for a job opportunity but instead performing a job.

There are many opinions, but Jian Hua who was sleeping on Li Fei's sofa didn't know it.

This luxury suite has two beds, and according to Li Fei, he'll leave the other bed for Jian Hua to rest——Assistant Lin went with a twisted face. Not being able to refute, Jian Hua also has the life assistant and bodyguard in his job description.