Untitled Part 145

Chapter 145: Time Out

The ground was scalding, so much so that you can feel the heat through the mycelium.

And you can only see endless yellow sand.

There are no giant worms here competing with the mushrooms in the void world since the mushrooms didn't hesitate to plunge into a desert to protect the "food" and precious reserve grains.

But the mushrooms still stuffed the hole in the sky, all the way to the ground.

The ability holders it brought back are like fruits in a giant "tree", scattered and distributed while being sheltered by "leaves". The owner and top reserve grains are naturally at the core area.

The fruits have thick and chubby mushroom caps covering them. When the sun hanged on the edge of the sand dunes, the sunset in the desert looked extraordinarily desolate and beautiful. The beauty of the sun didn't last long and eventually disappeared as the cold of the desert night quickly hit.

In the Abandoned World, how long ago did they last saw the sunset?

The comatose ability holders gradually woke up. After they saw their situation, they panicked and broke free of the mycelium. But how could the mushrooms be willing? So it wove a sleeping bag and stuffed people inside.

With the ability holder's limbs tied up, they can only use their ability to get out.

......how could the mycelium not eat?

Inside the desert, there's not even the sign of mole rats, but since the reserve grains are actively feeding it, would the mushrooms be polite?

In the void world, the S-class is affected more than A-class.

When Li Fei woke up, most of the "fruits" have given up struggling, and just hanged there. He subconsciously searched for Jian Hua and found that the "bagworm" on his left-hand side is Jian Hua while the on the right, even if it's only showing a dirt-streaked face, is Johnson.

The mushrooms have a very fair attitude toward its reserve grains. The most delicious ones are on the front while the ordinary ones are shelved.

Seeing Johnson so close, Li Fei's face turned black.

——he's not jealous. It's just that Jian Hua is still unconscious, and Johnson is a potentially dangerous person.

Li Fei's finger slightly moved and found that his abilities is almost exhausted. At that time when magma spewed out, the terrible temperature directly melted the Cannibal Squid's body, and at the same time, the explosion happened.

His flames resisted the magma and condensed into a flame waterfall while desperately integrating the surrounding energy from nature and trying to take the magma to another place.

Crimson fire fought against blood-red liquid.

The rock walls reddened and the mycelium, which absorbed the different attribute energies, won't be burned but will be destroyed by the colossal energy surge.

The mushrooms were peeled piece by piece as it disappeared in the sea of fire. It used to thrive and covered the stone houses and passageways, but when it became ashes, the cave began to collapse......it's like the whole world disappeared in front of Li Fei.

Surrounded by flames, it was magnificent but terrifying, weaving a variety of distorted sights.

Except for the time of his awakening, Li Fei had never overdrawn his fire ability. There was no difference in the range coverage, and he can clearly feel the absolute power that belonged to him; however, it can't stop the raging magma.