Untitled Part 115

Chapter 115: Lost Contact

In this way, Li Fei's bodyguard and assistant both laid down on the hospital.

Compared to Geng Tian who encountered Dr. Mad, Assistant Lin is purely unlucky. Fortunately, in the end, he was just scared, and the injury is not that serious. After three days of hospitalization, the hospital can discharge him and let him rest at home.

Initially, as "Haicheng xx Supermarket Hostage Taking" survivor, Assistant Lin will encounter waves of interviews, and then be exposed on TV.

Although Lin Xiao is not a public figure, Li Fei's fans know him, and this is expected to lead to new topics. So Li Fei proposed Red Dragon to exclude Lin Xiao from the information published, and let him heal with peace of mind.

He hastily visited Assistant Lin, comforted the crying mother of Lin Xiao, and not waiting for Assistant Lin to ask if Jian Hua called the police and used mobile phone positioning to let the special forces rescue the hostages smoothly, Li Fei left.

Assistant Lin with his mind a mess and full of doubts: Mushroom.

He connected these things and thought about it carefully. He felt that there's a mystery around Li Fei, which implicated a lot——someone who encountered serial assassinations, and he seemed to have heard Li Fei's voice before he went into a coma. In the first place, even the reporters, family members, and friends of the victims are unlikely to enter the scene.

Assistant Lin quickly found that there is no news about him related to the hostage incident. He seemed to be treated to have "escaped during the supermarket chaos, was unfortunately injured" and was sent to the hospital. As a hostage and eyewitness, he saw the men wearing black badges arguing with the assailants. He heard some information, but no police officer asked him any questions. As he waited for the discharge notice, they only let him go through the formalities, so Assistant Lin is extremely stunned.

——he was so nervous and worried if the superpowers from the black badge group will come over to silence him!

The night before discharge, the preoccupied Assistant Lin can't sleep.

With the mobile phone under his pillow, he took it in his hand several times. He wanted to dial Jian Hua, Geng Tian, or just Star Entertainment's CEO Liang Jun's number to discuss with them the experience of his escape. There is also Li Fei's mystery, but after hesitating for a long time, he still put the phone down.

It was raining outside the window, and the leaves rustled.

This large hospital underwent a lot of chaos as crowds pushed and trampled on the injured patients. The corridors are filled with temporary beds, and the opposite ICU is always busy.

When a person walked over here, Assistant Lin did not pay attention at first.

A person stood beside him and cast a shadow over Assistant Lin. He was shocked as soon as he opened his eyes.

"You, you......"

The person who appeared in the hospital corridor late at night is the person wearing a black badge, the young man who argued with his companions to rescue Assistant Lin.

Assistant Lin grabbed the phone, extremely wary.

"Hello." The other person smiled kindly.

But this attitude can't dispel Assistant Lin's position. This way of knocking on your door made him sweat. The only thing Assistant Lin is thankful for is that he advised his parents to go home because his condition is good and he can be discharged tomorrow.

Spring thunder sounded in the night sky and illuminated the scene outside the glass window.

"It's not the first time we met. My name is Huo Wei. It's great to see that you're fine." The young man sincerely smiled, very open.