Untitled Part 43

Chapter 43: Situation

The author has something to say: Last night at 11 o'clock, this is a regular update. Please keep an eye on your reading schedule......avoid skipping a chapter, or you can't catch the drama

Jian Hua's acting is terrible, not like Li Fei. In fact, many in the entertainment circle have no skills and only has the looks. That kind of celebrity who still insist on acting can perform the role with complete facial paralysis.

Jian Hua is pretty much the same, so it's hard for ordinary people to see what he's thinking.

"You're very familiar with these events. You seem to be the latter, someone who knows lots of things."

Huo Wei didn't change the topic. He also confessed, laughing with a sunny smile, "You can see that? Big brother, you're really sharp. Yes, that's right. I prepared a bit of food to carry around, but those monkeys stole my backpack. You can't imagine how miserable I was! "

This is the first person to admit to being a book wearer in front of Jian Hua.

He can't help but stare at Huo Wei, trying to find something different on him. One can imagine that this is in vain. Even if this world is a book, the original character and the book wearer still have the same appearance.

"Big Brother, stop pretending. You're so confident, and dismissive of the food, so you're certainly like me......"

"Huo Wei! That's enough!"

It's Guan Ling who interrupted the young man's speech. She has a terrible expression, and Jian Hua can tell that this hostility is directed at Huo Wei.

The reprimanded person made a pitiful expression, slipping to the side, and leaving Jian Hua alone to face Guan Ling.

"I am Guan Ling. That guy was right, are you an insider?" The white-collar woman did not give time for Jian Hua to speak, and just asked.

"Insider? Did anyone foresee the end of the world?"

People in the entertainment circle are good at playing dumb and can easily pretend.

Guan Ling frowned, "End of the world? Who told you that? "

"The man who kicked the warehouse door."

"That man whose brain is filled with scum and yellow waste?" Guan Ling loudly laughed, "He thinks that the woman who drove a limo on the road, if not a rich second generation, is a mistress. Would you believe the words of such a person?"

"I just don't understand what's going on in this world."

"A book, do you understand? In fact, we live inside a book!" Guan Ling said irritably.

Jian Hua's pupil contracted. He did not expect Guan Ling to say the secret in this way. Is he wrong? Is Guan Ling not a cautious person? Jian Hua thought, but he found that when the people in the group heard this, some people subconsciously curled up, and some people cried more loudly, but no one was surprised.

It seems that this is an open secret.

Jian Hua blankly looked at Guan Ling. Beside them, Huo Wei, who is unwilling to be left out, interrupted, "It's true, Big Brother......"

"My name is Joe." Jian Hua sees fraternizing on regular days, calling out brother or sister. But such a cheerful young man like Huo Wei calling him big brother always give him a terrible feeling.

"Big Brother Joe, so it turned out that you're not an insider! Don't be angry, I was just guessing!" Huo Wei raised his hands, looking innocent, "This dangerous place filled with monsters, is called the Abandoned World. We are all forced to fall into it. In this case, I have more experience than you. In the real world that you lived in, I am not a person from there, since I fell into your world!"