Untitled Part 87

Chapter 87: Headache

The beginning of the tentative temptation quickly became a request.

Their lips touch, slipping along the palate to the base of the tooth, playing against Jian Hua's tongue, Li Fei lead the other side towards the sensitive edge of the mouth. The tingling stimulation rapidly spreads along the palate, spreading all the way to the back of his neck, and Jian Hua's ears quickly dyed with a light red.

Uneven breaths.

Because they were too close, the "field" formed by the S-level abilities themselves, inevitably collided.

The "field" having an abnormal movement, awakened the dormant power in their bodies.

This is an illusion of their powerful ability, projected by the ability holders in their deep consciousness, and possessing the three energies of Chinese medicine making them very lifelike.

The flame beast is commanding, and sprang over to the dark beast that just woke up.

When they became close, the flames of the giant beast became smaller, and he couldn't help but lift its claws in amazement. That is because he remembers that the opponent in this field, should be evenly matched with it. Why is it that he hasn't seen it for a while, but the terrifying dark and gloomy atmosphere has increased a lot?

It stepped out of the darkness, stretched its body, and the dark, monstrous beast of darkness greedily looked at the challenger.

Not even bothering to probe, it directly bit and wrestled......

"*rumble*!"

Behind Jian Hua, the illegally built walls of the alley collapsed because of the "leaked" airflow collision.

Jian Hua instantly woke up. Hyphae are emerging from his arm and tightly reining in Li Fei. The mycelium has continuously been burned by the flames, and at the same time, they would absorb the fire and come back again. It was so comfortable like being soaked in a hot spring, and he almost wants to immerse in this kind of pleasure. Fortunately, he came back to himself in time and cut off the mycelium.

Li Fei can't take care of his own strength being sucked away. The walls collapsing made too much noise, and the nearby residents pushed their windows open.

Not many parts of the walls have collapsed. The two walls that were initially at an angle, propping itself up, is not going to hold anything anymore. The wall fractured, dust flew, and the topsy-turvy canopy fell down along with two or three illegally constructed floors. It severely affected the sight of the resident upstairs, so they can't see the figures below.

"This way!" Jian Hua pulled Li Fei's sleeves.

There are many forks along the winding alleys. It connected to the residential areas, and people who are not familiar with the city will be disoriented after making a few turns.

Walking for a few hundred meters, and listening to the noise behind in Huai City's local dialect, Li Fei had a headache and held his head.

Jian Hua is equally powerless. He didn't expect that when he was in a trance, such a thing would be possible.

Two high-level ability holders are carrying a portable "field" that unexpectedly oppose each other tit for tat, with neither giving way to the other! Knowing this new information, Li Fei is totally not happy. Does that mean he won't ever be close to Jian Hua?

Does the Abandoned World want to force high-level ability holders to be single for a lifetime?

"Maybe it's the ability's attribute." Jian Hua blurted out.