Untitled Part 150

Chapter 150: Post-bellum

Later, people called this the doomsday in the history of human civilization.

Pavements collapsed, bridges damaged, buildings collapsed......and serial explosions. The camera lens casually swept over the ruins and corpses with people's faces twisted in fear. Many famous cultural landscapes were destroyed. There are also leaks in nuclear power plants in some countries, and the presidential palace had become ruins.

With the power outage and no water, many places have no signal to communicate outside.

After the panic, chaos slowly emerged. Many people rushed to grab food and water in supermarkets that hadn't completely collapsed, and some people were running on the streets screaming its Doomsday.

People with long-standing grievances brandished a knife to each other, and even strangers started doing it too. People everywhere committed a crime.

These guys chased people to hack them, and murder went on the rise. They completely lost reason, even if the person who was cut fell under their knife and went completely silent, they'd still madly swing their arms. They'd forget they're humans and forgot that the one they're cutting is a person. It was literally hell.

Some remote towns and villages around the world had not been affected. The more civilized and highly developed the area is, the worse the tragedy they experienced.

When the army entered the city, they met a scene full of desolation. The mobs dropped their weapons and fled into the ruins. After the people hiding repeatedly confirmed that they're safe, they came out and burst out crying.

For China, all ability holders entered the Abandoned World at two or three o'clock in the morning, so the disaster occurred more than one hour after this. Because people are still asleep and also because they didn't understand what happened, there were heavy casualties. Survivors run out of their houses, trembling and waiting for the dawn. The chaos came at noon the next day.

On the place where Li Fei and Jian Hua had a head-on encounter with Dr. Mad, the small town disappeared altogether because it was burnt to the ground in the Abandoned World. The scene was cleared by the Black Abyss (to find someone), but no one is buried under the rubble. The villagers stupidly sat on the ground, choked half to death by the dust, and found that the valuables at home were gone. Shocked and angry, they went out and saw each other——"the whole town was taken away by the Fire God".

When the county police and the army came, everyone in town is kneeling and engaging in superstitious rituals.

Haicheng is the beneficiary of Red Dragon's City Redevelopment Project. However, in the face of such a disaster, Red Dragon didn't count how many survived, but focused on the death list.

Assistant Lin is lying in the hospital that night. For him, a man named Huo Wei suddenly came out of nowhere, telling him that Li Fei has a secret identity of a high-order ability holder. Assistant Lin has been too scared to sleep. He was still in a daze come dawn when everything went black in front of him, the hospital seemed to have lost power.

The backup generator successfully worked, and the instruments lighted up again. The inpatient area suddenly became noisy.

Only emergency lights illuminated the corridor, and the family members who stayed overnight anxiously looked over, looking for the person in charge of the hospital at night. The result was that when they went to the elevator, what they saw stunned them silly.

A good hospital elevator suddenly became a wooden slide, curving all the way down. The elevator doors were also removed, revealing a black hole. There was no light inside, so they can't see the situation.