Untitled Part 17

Chapter 17: Spoiler

It was an excellent opportunity to drive a wedge between two S-class ability holders.
Should he provoke them or should he tell the truth?

Zhang YaoJin hesitated for a second: "We are looking for a person named Jian Hua. The only clue that we have is that he may be related to Li Fei. "

It was a bit of a detour, but Jian Hua understood immediately. He wondered in his mind: Neither the surveillance records nor Li Fei exposed him since when was his name on the blacklist of the National Secret Service?

Even if there was no Pearl Hotel incident, will he still get implicated with his association with Li Fei?

His face went black for one second before returning, Jian Hua suddenly speechless.

Major Zhang can actually avoid answering and let Jian Hua misunderstand Li Fei. He can also fan the flames and distort the facts.

The investigations show that Jian Hua is just a stuntman that signed up with the actor Li Fei the day before yesterday. There was no connection, but there are many things in the world that do not look the same on the surface. In front of someone's acquaintance, discrediting his relationship with the other person is not a wise choice——how can he be sure that they really are unfamiliar with each other?

Zhang YaoJin decided not to provoke Jian Hua.

Actually, Major Zhang is not allowed to make mistakes during the conversation.

Zhang YaoJin took out two card-sized white papers and pushed it in front of Jian Hua.

One of them is full of words with Li Fei's age and birthplace、the awards that he won、the products he represented, blood type, zodiac sign, hobbies and so on. The data is backed up by the fans' official support groups.
The other one is empty. Except for the name "Jian Hua", there are two lines of words with question marks: Maybe met Li Fei? Live in Huai City?

Jian Hua scanned the card and calmly asked: "What is this? "

"The two people who will affect China in the future. "

"......" Jian Hua was surprised by this shocking start and suspected the other party's identity.

Zhang YaoJin has lean and soldierly qualities. Even with his tired face, he still has his back straight when sitting and his eyes are full of deterrence. He has the habit of giving orders, and it's like there's a stamp on his face showing he's an elite.

If he was acting, someone who can perform so well could be counted with two hands in the entertainment industry, so there's no reason for him to lie.

Jian Hua can only frown: "Major Zhang, are you kidding? "

"I don't want to believe it either. " Zhang YaoJin took a deep breath. The contents of the chat group records are dubious, but there are also doubts concerning the Pearl Hotel incident. When he brought people in to arrest Li Fei and asked him to "to cooperate with the investigation", the fact that the miniature energy detector was destroyed by Li Fei hurt Major Zhang's eyes.

Misfortunes don't come singly. Strange things happen in Huai City: suspects that are detained in the detention center caused rampant destruction on the rooms when they tried to escape——these events occurred in that strange time——one of the police cars was damaged and the suspect fled with handcuffs. Fortunately, he was eventually arrested and did not cause more panic.

Major Zhang hurried back to Huai City to clean up the mess.

The case has been reported in secret, but the reply has not come in yet. Major Zhang had the latest progress on the "Jian Hua" name in front of him and was caught in a dilemma.