Untitled Part 141

Chapter 141: Trend

Geng Tian punched a rock wall, and the passage immediately shook.

Mushrooms fell from the hole and rolled on the ground, then exploded into mycelium. In the blink of an eye, the entire passage was covered, like overlapping spiderwebs.

Geng Tian skillfully moved his hand, the experience of "cultivating" mushrooms in the Black Abyss for so many months is not for nothing.

The chased ability holders are enraged, shooting one after another.

The mycelium slowed down the bullets. By the time it reached Geng Tian, the "field" of an A-class ability holder is enough as a barrier. Geng Tian is also skilled and agile as he rolled on the spot and smoothly arrived at a safe area.

The mushrooms that "collected" the bullets are very dissatisfied. The impact broke a part of the mushroom cap, and after a rapid recovery, the mycelium intensified its pursuit.

The ability holders screamed in panic as they thought that the Demon is finally starting to fight back.

Li Fei can't understand their words as he warily looked at the end of the passage. His magic eyes quickly told him the strength of these people and found all of them to be a blur. None of them are above C-class.

Li Fei turned to Geng Tian. He did not doubt the identity of the man who suddenly appeared because based on what he can see, even the special A-class in the original work, a Korean psychic who can change his appearance to anyone, can't vividly portray another person's energy signature.

"You're worried about the gun in their hand?" Li Fei can't figure out why these ordinary ability holders were pursuing Geng Tian.

This underground city can be called a maze. Many of the chiseled stone houses are exactly the same, both left and right flight of steps can go around in a circle, and each door and window in an area is shaped in patio-like alternating patterns. A person with a bad sense of direction won't be able to tell the difference between east, south, west, and north after two turns, and won't even know if they'd passed by the road under their feet.

Terrain like this is perfect for ambushes.

Geng Tian is a professional bodyguard. It's not difficult for him to grab a gun empty-handed and to use guerilla tactics to resolve 180 people is not a problem.

"Someone else showed up here." Geng Tian gasped for breath as he wiped the mud on his face. His expression was solemn as he said, "Riots also occurred in other places and I almost faced-off with an A-class ice ability holder."

Geng Tian spoke while looking all around with a happy expression, "It's all thanks to Lin Xiao retweeting other people's travel diaries in his friend circle all day long; otherwise, I won't even know where I am."

"......" Li Fei felt like he got shot.

The actor is too busy with work. How would he have the time to click and read through posts about Assistant Lin's friend circle?

"This underground city has a lot of A-class ability holders?" Li Fei frowned.

He'd already figured out the trend. If there are no A-class here, the "pull" from this place would not be so strong.

Geng Tian quickly told what happened to him. He cut such a sorry figure, all from being tossed around in the giant spider world. When he suddenly appeared here, the shock on the face of the old earth ability holder was not false since Geng Tian should be the first "uninvited guest" that he met.