Untitled Part 133

Chapter 133: Trap

Jian Hua heard and stared blankly as he carefully looked at the "girl."

It feels like a girl because he has long hair, all hanging on the side of the face. The bangs hid some of the eyes, and he used a worn pink hairpin to hold it. He is wearing large clothes that don't fit perfectly, was small and thin, and acted as if wanting to run at any time.

After Li Fei revealed his gender, the "girl" was startled. He stepped back two steps, and his expression turned wary.

Through Jian Hua's power feedback, this spot is bright and dazzling. Its owner doesn't know how to cover up his strength, flashing like a star in the night.

This feels far more powerful than Dr. Mad......

Johnson Brown, codename Hulakan, the God of lightning and hurricane, double system S-class ability holder.

Jian Hua couldn't help but look around, hoping to find another teenager or something near the ruins. However, apart from the giant spider and corpses, only three of them are living.

The thin young boy in front of his eyes seemed to be probing with an equally powerful field.

Scared at facing the "strong enemy," Jian Hua and Li Fei are wise not to talk to Johnson.

——the sudden appearance of two strangers blurted out his gender, this experience is terrible.

After half a minute of stalemate, the teenager slowly retreated. His skinny arms and legs are taut, like a little panther. When he found that the "enemy" did not chase, he quickly fled into the distance.

The hyphae reluctantly didn't chase, forcibly controlled by Jian Hua to bundle up the spider next to him.

Bright sky, not night.

The ruins still have remaining buildings, and looked dilapidated, like the slums seen on TV, coupled with the teenager who just ran away......

"We went abroad?"

"Should be." Jian Hua determined because there are no traces of mushrooms here.

When the giant spider world coincided with the Abandoned World, it can send them to another country on the other side of the ocean. This is unexpected, but no matter what, it's always a good thing to be back on Earth.

There's no food in the forest and no water, Li Fei also did not eat for almost a day.

The priority is not to be truthful with the teenager protagonist but to look for food.

This for high-order ability holders who naturally attract monsters is not so difficult.

Half an hour later, they managed to cook a broth in a broken pot. The meat is from a python. This monster has thick scales, and the meat is very tender. It was a few meters long but burned by Li Fei beyond recognition. Only two sections as wide as the palm survived, and just washed it and put it in the pot.

The power is too strong, and he can't even grasp the heat for barbecue, but boiling the broth is barely passable. This craft was developed after Li Fei burned through a dozen pots. With the ingredients mainly the python and water, even if the soup is a little burnt, he took a bite and went motionless.

Jian Hua doesn't have to eat. The food was terrible, and he really couldn't look at it.

A person who eats alone is always lonely.

If one person only ate, it will be bad if he doesn't finish. Since it won't take long before the prey was caught, faced with this pot of broth, Jian Hua will still eat some.