Untitled Part 77

Chapter 77: Chaos

The waiter is obviously Asian, exposing a cold killing intent.

After seeing an exposed head on the podium, he did not hesitate to pull the trigger. At the same time, he leaned on the wall from the heavy recoil. He then turned around and rolled on the spot, quickly leaving his original position.

The screams in the venue interfered with his judgment, so he doesn't know if the bullet hit.

And there are three people behind the podium......

"Bang!"

Another shot. The small caliber bullet is not as lethal as the sniper bullet and the arrow, but this bullet deeply plunged into the lower half of the podium. The cracking sound is clear, and the shot flew past Liang Jun's head. The CEO's 50-year-old face with a high value is nearly finished, and a patch of his hair was burned bald. His stunned face is kind of funny.

Liang Jun is too late to feel angry. He and Wen Tong are both shocked by this series of changes and had no time to react. They can't figure out if this is a movie, why is it happening at the company's annual New Year's Eve party, and why this is happening to them.

Li Fei pressed down the rage in his heart.

The other's attack is no match for him. He just needs to find the location of the gunman, but he can't even do that now.

The two bullets came from different directions. The opponent is very cunning, ruthless, and will possibly injure others. After discovering them hiding, he waited for them to come out before firing the second shot on the podium. The bullet penetrating the wood is proof. He estimates that those with poor mental quality will be scared, and some will even faint.

There were screams everywhere in the venue. The gun is without a silencer, so the gunshots were heard.

People who have no time to escape held their heads to avoid it. Geng Tian was blocked by the people and can't move forward, staring at the killer in waiter's clothes.

Two porcelain plates float in midair, zooming at the back of the man's head.

The waiter did not turn but squatted after hearing the slight change in the wind. He drilled under the table, still keeping an eye on the podium. He raised his hand and fired another shot.

His shooting is very accurate. The two bullets stacked together, and the lower part of the podium completely cracked and collapsed. But there's no one hidden behind......

"Bang!"

The long table where the cocktail is placed flew over, blocking his line of sight.

The beautiful color of the wines spilled over, the glass breaking when landing.

The waiter knows that the best opportunity has been missed. He turned his muzzle and aimed at the main light of the venue before pulling the trigger.

After the gunshot, the entire venue went dark.

More shrill cries and screams echoed. The waiter hid behind the tables and chairs, changing direction, and following the crowd trying to escape from the venue.

——He is not an ability holder, so he's not afraid of being discovered by Li Fei.

Although the matter tonight is very big, he believes that before the Chinese police arrived, he has enough time to escape. The people who have plans for tonight is not just them. Those other idiots will take the attention of the Red Dragon, and confuse the judgment of the Chinese ability holders.