Untitled Part 170

Chapter 170

Xiao YaQin participated in the high profile cast selection and announced her participation in the filming.

After the promotional photos were released, there were five roles including Li Fei's, but there was no Xiao YaQin.

This was very embarrassing.

Rumors have come out from various quarters. Some people say that Xiao YaQin was eliminated during the second audition while others say that Xiao YaQin offended someone, and all her scenes were deleted.

The second rumor was discussed more and was a very popular opinion. Everyone couldn't help but think about who Xiao YaQin offended.

The first person they thought of was Li Fei. Xiao YaQin pretended to be his partner to make a scandal, but Li Fei himself publicly said that he had a crush on someone. This person was obviously not the rumored Xiao YaQin. Otherwise, how could he call it his secret crush?

Li Fei's mystery lover.

No, if the other party didn't know, then it can't be considered a lover.

Thinking about it like this, people suddenly felt that the Film Emperor was a little more intimate. Look, even if he's the Film Emperor with high specs, he still can't successfully pursue his dream lover.

Every time Xiao YaQin (deliberately) talked to Li Fei in a high profile way to hint at their close relationship, it probably made Li Fei nervous and feared that his crush would misunderstand——imagining the Film Emperor's psychological state at that time, many people can't help but give birth to the idea of watching a good show.

Gossip, right, only gossip is the true meaning of life.

However, Li Fei's reputation in the circle was excellent, so most people didn't believe that he dug such a big hole for Xiao YaQin while a small number of people drinking beer and munching peanuts just snorted. Li Fei wouldn't obstruct other artists on the surface. He'd been hypocritical for so many years, how could a Xiao YaQin change his temper?

"If not Li Fei, then is it the person behind Li Fei?"

This was a really good question. Before the disaster, the entertainment industry's explosive CEO of Star Entertainment was once again dragged out to an "all-around" exhibit.

Regarding Liang Jun's photos in the past years where the two were in various press conferences, New Year speeches, and other resources, people had said that their computers were broken and they need to re-record. Some people also asked for more hard-to-find photos of Liang Jun X Li Fei.

Some vowed that Liang Jun was the person Li Fei referred to.

"Liang Jun is married, there are even children! Your yy need to have a lower limit, okay?"

"Do you know how old Liang Jun is? He's an authentic old shoe! Is your family's home cooking so bad (be careful of your teeth)?"

They taunted and ridiculed, bringing the fans of the male god to laugh together, but it's bound to trigger a war of words.

Don't know which good guy dug up a few high-resolution photos of Liang Jun taken in Paris at a dinner party. One of them was when he's next to Li Fei. Although it's just a side profile and many celebrities also attended the dinner after the domestic award ceremony. The occasion was luxurious, but the two people in the photo holding wine glasses smiled while talking to each other, making the onlookers feel a relaxed and happy atmosphere. It's definitely not just a working relationship between the top of the company and the artist, they're at least good friends.