Untitled Part 89

Chapter 89: Prototype

One month later.

Frequent accidents happen around the world, such as buildings collapsing, roads collapsing, and chain car accidents.

The most significant accident happened in a famous European commercial street where more than a hundred died. The most baffling one is in Greece. Two tsunamis occurred in the Meditteranean in just five days. Because of the timely evacuation warning, there are not many casualties except for economic losses. However, the Meditteranean is an inner sea. Tsunamis of such a scale is very weird. The Greek government is unable to make ends meet for many years, relying on the support of the tourism industry, but due to the tsunami, the number of tourists sharply declined, and the economy collapsed.

With the increase in these incidents, in the process of investigating the truth, more and more countries come to know the secret of the Abandoned World.

Our world is a book......this is too upsetting.

Some people don't want to believe it, but all kinds of signs force them to face reality.

Because this world is a famous fiction novel, there's a limited degree of cultural penetration. Book transmigrators don't appear in most African countries, only those Outcast, so the most significant blow to this two-fold secret is that people in the underdeveloped areas are still in the dark.

Radicals in the government are actively demanding all ability holders be sent to African deserts or Pacific islands. Let them fend for themselves or kill among themselves.

If there are only a few dozen ability holders, or a few hundred, this proposal may be enforced.

But with the stability of the Abandoned World, more and more people fall into the Abandoned World. Among the hundreds of thousands worldwide, or even millions of ability holders who have awakened or about to be awakened, book transmigrators are only a small part of them.

Some ability holders have very high social status, and there are also rich people. They certainly won't let the radicals pass this resolution.

A million, this number sounds enormous. But in fact, a global average of one million people die every year from war. At the same time, millions of people die every year from AIDS, and more than tens of millions of people die every year from hunger.

Compared to these silent deaths, those who are lucky enough to survive will make an uproar on the Internet.

All of a sudden, a variety of strange religious doomsday theories prevailed.

Many people dare not tell the truth, but more people have simple brains, taking the Abandoned World as an interesting adventure. Book transmigrators, in particular, boasted of their bravery.

Seeing more of this kind of statements, the public is also beginning to feel bad, questioning the government's claim that "terrorist organizations frequently smash public facilities".

On the other hand, ability holders spontaneously form small groups, and actively looked for someone similar.

Because meeting in groups tends to open the Abandoned World, they use the Internet. Many people have exposed their identity, entering the government's control and surveillance.

For the ability holders, the ecstasy of gaining power won't last long. The despair of the Abandoned World quickly crushed them. They have to fight monsters to survive. Not being bound by moral or legal restraints, many people exposed hideous faces, snatching food, humiliating women, murder and even more outrageous things quietly happened.