Untitled Part 121

Chapter 121: Comfort

A person won't know how long it can retain sanity in the midst of nothingness.

Time will move on, and one day they would not be able to go on.

Jian Hua is very cold, chilled to his bones.

He doesn't feel himself lying in a bed. He felt like he's lying on a bed of ice, and only the palm of his hand has warmth.

——the shadow of the nightmare slowly receded. He's back in the living, a world with color and sounds.

He doesn't care much about living, but "how he lived" is very important. Even his home is decorated simply and comfortably, so how could he continue being a pathetic lost person.

If the mind can't be sustained, Jian Hua guessed that he would choose to die.

Unreconciled and willing, but in any way, he doesn't struggle with the idea of surviving.

"I'm here." The man holding his palm whispered.

Jian Hua suddenly clung to him with great strength.

"I heard that you died in front of me."

Li Fei, who heard such a statement, was slightly surprised. Then Jian Hua said to himself, "This is good. Then there's no need to find a way back."

For others, they won't know the meaning of Jian Hua, but Li Fei is of course different.

He used his left hand to caress Jian Hua's back, feeling that the cold temperature of Jian Hua had receded. He imprisoned him in his arms and relaxed a little. Li Fei then turned and pressed the person in bed.

He kissed Jian Hua's forehead down to his neck, staying for a long time next to the rhythmically moving blood vessels.

Unbuttoning the collar, letting the slightly cold skin stick to his chest without any gaps.

The clothes of the two people are getting less and less. Although the action is intense and their breathing fast, the intimacy is only at this step.

They are lying in bed, breath close to each other.

In the cold spring night, the quilt was thrown aside. There is no air conditioning in the room, but the chill ceased to exist.

All this warmth came from the man holding him like a pillow. Jian Hua is somewhat lost.

His expression fell into Li Fei's eyes in the dark.

Li Fei wants to make Jian Hua even "warmer", watching the corner of his lover's eyes turn crimson. With a look of forbearance and pain, he can't control his physiological need to let the tears pour out, sliding into his cheeks towards his hair. He want Jian Hua not to talk and keep on breathing, to let his lover completely feel his existence......but he can't.

The more pleasure the body received, the more empty the heart feels.

Love is not good medicine, but it can't cure.

If Li Fei upset Jian Hua and entered his body, Jian Hua will subconsciously feel that he was "invaded". His emotions will be uncontrolled, and it's possible that he'll feel vulnerable. It is not what Li Fei wanted to see, nor the change that Jian Hua likes.

Love is respect, not possession.

The different ability fields blended. The dark behemoth felt this familiar temperature. Even if its too lazy to open its eyes, it moved its head to a more comfortable position, then snoring. Sensing that its enemy is back, the flame beast felt complicated. It looked at the other's eyes and moved away. Then it took a few steps closer. Founding no movement, it just pondered then got down to rest——forget it, anyway, he's used to it.