Untitled Part 41

Chapter 41: Survival

"I heard that inside a makeup artist's kit, they filled it with their belongings."

"......you're right." Li Fei held his forehead, picking out a few familiar bottles in a mess.

All the things in a makeup artist's kit can add up to six figures, even though it's only a variety of small objects.

"Fortunately, most can be saved, just messed up." Jian Hua said uncertainly.

Li Fei sighed. Fortunately, this is a commercial film crew. The mirrors that have a red corner is basically a makeup brand that is sponsored. Counting the losses, it won't make the makeup artist collapse.

Li Fei silently thought about how much money should he give to his own makeup artist to subsidize.

——On the Abandoned World full of danger, the most terrifying thing is eating money.

Jian Hua's telekinesis is originally not very skilled, but with the completion of this large DIY project, he's already good enough to be able to put a screw in a bracket, while simultaneously controlling a few pieces of wood to quickly build a closet.

He worked, quite satisfied. Li Fei is not such a case. The movie emperor is bored enough to play a few magic tricks.

With a snap of his fingers, the things that fell apart floated in front of Li Fei and automatically assembled.

Snapping the fingers doesn't help with ability control, it just looks pretty.

Jian Hua almost threw a "you'll be thirty next year" to Li Fei's face. But thinking about it later, even in a different career and he's 40, he'll still be cool and handsome in front of the big screen, fit to be a standard male model.

"Perfect." Li Fei walked back to his own rest area, lied down in a chair, and he closed his eyes. This time in the Abandoned World is the most tiring and killed a lot of brain cells. He pulled a coral velvet pillow, tearing it down into a blanket and covering himself, "I'll trouble you to be the lookout, call me when you come back."

Not waiting for Jian Hua to answer, Li Fei has already closed his eyes to sleep.

The first few days of the cast were tiring, plus Director Lu deliberately hastened the pace to catch up, so Li Fei really did not rest well.

Li Fei sees the Abandoned World as a good time for sleep. Jian Hua has experienced it last time. What Jian Hua did not expect was, after seeing the murderous nature of the mushrooms, Li Fei still dared to fall asleep in front of him.

There's only one chair in the lounge. The table originally had small items such as cosmetic cases and cups. But now, disguised as an earthquake, all are piled up at the bottom of the table. Jian Hua doesn't care and jumped to sit on the table. A variety of complex moods alternated, but it eventually settled down.

He looked at Li Fei.

Li Fei sleeping is very quiet, and also motionless.

Lazily wrapped in a blanket, a side of his face stuck to the recliner. The originally elegant silhouette, with his cheek literally pressed into a circle, destroyed his image as the Movie Emperor.

If he did a candid shot and send this photo to a microblog, it is estimated that it will soon become popular. The modern entertainment circle would call it "gap moe".

Jian Hua came back to himself, and soon found his dangling right foot a little numb. Looking at someone sleeping for such a long time——he quickly turned away, what so good about watching a man sleep?