Untitled Part 146

Chapter 146: So Hungry

Rosemary's mind went blank.

She's not the only one who's been stimulated. Not all A-class can look at homosexuals in an unjudging way. Some have contempt in their eyes and disgusted expressions. There are also people who want to hurl abuse.

Their brains might be confused, but the others are sober. They didn't wait for these guys to talk and took the initiative to cover their mouths.

"Are you crazy? These two S-class of Black Abyss are originally nicknamed Devils. Do you think your life is too long that you want your own mycelium body bag?"

"......they should just go to hell."

After muttering a few vulgar words, they turned their heads and yielded.

When the explosion occurred, everyone felt that they'd certainly die.

People who haven't experienced it won't understand that kind of fear. Experiencing the raging flames against the rising magma, some people have burnt hair, and some people were grazed by the blast, their skin swollen and scalded......no one gloated over the death of Red Scorpion. Instead, their hearts were full of remorse and resentment.

Regret in participating in the siege plan, and resentment at the giant spider world that opened a passage at that time. As powerful ability holders, not only did they let somebody stir up trouble and lord over them, he even dragged them to die together?

When they woke up from their coma and survived the blight, the shadow of death still shrouded their hearts, making them dispirited and listless. They didn't even have the idea of "trying to see how good S-class is". Their change is like they're a new person.

How to live is what they care the most about.

The environment here is much worse than the Kabadusia Plateau. If the water ability holder in the group had an accident, everyone would die of thirst, and if the monsters didn't come to attack them that time, they would starve to death.

Everyone looked at the blocked hole in the sky where mushrooms hung all the way down with mixed feelings.

It's like the Tower of Babel in ancient times. Is their hope of "going home" and "surviving" up to these devouring mushrooms?

——In the Kabadusia Plateau, everyone had basically observed the strange, proliferating mushrooms. People who haven't seen the void world can't imagine the reason for this kind of phenomenon. They just thought the mushrooms wanted to grow and reach the sky.

Even the stupidest people guessed it too. The mushrooms, in addition to its devouring abilities, could also travel through space. This strange "mushroom tower" which looks the same as the plateau surface is the passageway.

Everyone turned their attention to the water ability holder from the Carribean island nation. Right now, this man has the most say, and even the Black Abyss members must respect the only water ability holder.

However, this person can only speak Spanish......

In fact, when he noticed his "extraordinary" status, this water ability holder has bright eyes, feeling that his chance had come. He thought a few ideas in his heart, but when he saw the mushroom tower, all these thoughts vanished.

The mushrooms aren't very honest. With no food in the desert, they are very restless.

Fragrant reserve grains ah, they're right in front of you......but the owner's subconscious didn't let them eat.

Endure again?

But I can't stand it anymore! The mushrooms that blocked the hole and fought with worms in the void world can still get some nourishment, but the mushrooms that have fallen into the ground are listless and withered. Its caps shrunk, drying out like firewood.