Untitled Part 91

Chapter 91: What a Coincidence!

With the increase of Abandoned World arrivals, the ability holders are forced to shift their focus to this dangerous world. As Red Dragon collects data, they have found several points that follow a periodic pattern in each city.

These locations have distinct characteristics. Theoretically, the scope is the same every time. Even if no ability holder enters, it will still appear on time——using the country's newly developed energy detectors, a detailed report has been made on this.

Ordinary ability holders are avoiding the Abandoned World, but Red Dragon is different. They need to kill the monsters and eliminate the impact of the Abandoned World on reality as much as possible.

Major Zhang, a member of the National Ability Holders Team, is making tireless efforts.

This is the same with the surviving former Red Dragon. Their merit is not known to the public, but they desperately shed blood in places where people don't see as they perform their mission.

Red Dragon has a map of China in hand, and there are many dots on it. There are plenty of blue indicating the arrival points where the regularity has been determined. Some are yellow showing the new arrival point that the instruments can detect, and some are green which is basically the same as the blue dots. The only difference is "whether Black Abyss knows".

The first two arrival points is what Red Dragon told Li Fei. Later, once Black Abyss developed and found a lot of arrival points on their own, some of them are also used to exchange information with the Red Dragon.

The dot distribution on the map increases every day. Every day the yellow dot is also changing to either blue or green.

Speaking of Jian Hua, Abandoned World is safer than reality, so he refused to meet Red Dragon personnel in reality.

Finding an arrival point, arrange the mushroom to protect it and wait for the time to enter the Abandoned World, before going to the "meeting place" organized by Major Zhang.

After "loading" the mushrooms into a box and getting the information that a member of Holy Gate disappeared in the Northwest, Jian Hua left alone.

He is wearing a thick and warm gray long coat with a hat to cover half his face. A black badge with a gold rim is in the chest of the coat.

There are no particular patterns on the badge, nor writing, it's just a black piece.

He walked calmly on this quiet street. Mushrooms have entirely occupied the city, so they spread to the billboards, and hovered between tall buildings, hidden and invisible.

Not to mention the horizontal and vertical distribution in the city's underground sewer pipes.

Sporadic gunshots are heard from afar. It's Red Dragon members setting a trap to kill the Corpse Crows.

"*snap*!"

The loud sound of shattering glass attracted Jian Hua's attention.

The feedback from his ability indicates it is different from monsters, and instead showed that there are two weak ability holders there. Jian Hua walks to the dark corner of the street, coldly watching the two people hitting a glass shop window with a chair.

Those expensive, well-designed jewelries inspired their greed.

"Faster!"

"What are you afraid of, no one is here!"

"You can't hear the gunshots? There must be an army or police. There are other ability holders here......idiot, put on gloves, don't leave any fingerprints......wait, this emerald necklace belongs to me!"