Untitled Part 80

Chapter 80: New Year's Day

Li Fei changed to a standard sedan provided by the Red Dragon, went straight to the highway, and returned to Jian Hua's home in Huai City.

He's been away from home for nearly two months, so everywhere is covered in dust.

The Movie Emperor rolled up his sleeves and cleaned together with Jian Hua.

——and using no abilities.

Jian Hua's home is not that big. The white cloth over the furniture is thrown to the washing machine, the glass things are wiped, and the floor was mopped once.

Looking at Li Fei cleaning the mirror in the bathroom, Jian Hua quickly peeled off the poster on his bedroom wall.

Black crow, dead trees, and General Wu with blood on his armor looked at him with sharp eyes ......

Reluctant to throw away the poster, and not wanting to fold it, Jian Hua looked left and right and found no suitable place to put it. He simply lifted the mattress up and spread it on the bed's board.

After doing this, Jian Hua returned to himself.

Apparently, he is worried that Li Fei will come in and see this poster——the problem is that there is a magazine for this poster and that when he met Li Fei at the coffee shop, the Movie Emperor personally gave it to him! Jian Hua has never concealed the fact that he like General Wu, and having a poster of his favorite character at home is nothing strange. Deliberately hiding the poster is an overreaction.

Jian Hua leans on a chair, despondent as he held his head.

He doesn't seem to be himself.

Rational people think about the consequence of every change in their lives. Jian Hua sits quietly in his room, and the transparent hyphae on the walls and floor swayed.

This building, no, the entire community is within the supervision of the mycelium and influenced by Jian Hua's thoughts. They will pay attention to all the people close to here, especially when someone takes out something like a gun, the mycelium will rudely wrap them up to "check".

Jian Hua returned to Huai City last night, and it's three o'clock in the morning, so most people are still asleep. Those who have children at home did not know that mycelium has crept into their homes and carefully "checked" their children's toy water guns.

One of the youths has a mini pistol-shaped lighter. From that day on, he began to believe that he can no longer use his cigarette lighter collection to smoke.

In every gas valve, all are wrapped in hyphae conducting "supervision".

Every manhole cover in the neighborhood and the nearby two blocks are also covered with mushrooms.

As for those dark corners that are invisible, mushrooms grew wildly, demonstrating their sovereignty over this territory. Smaller mushrooms are born under the window sills, in the grass, on the pine tree in the neighborhood, and even the top of the kiosks they did not let go. They are in the real world, and because of the subconscious of Jian Hua, they are usually transparent and will only be discovered if they are touched.

When Jian Hua has emotional ups and downs, the mushrooms will become very active. Even some of them quietly stretching their bodies in the dark, causing a passing taxi in the neighborhood to suddenly stop. The driver is confused. He didn't understand why he saw a massive shadow on top of the neighborhood security guard building, like a super large umbrella.